Volume 1 Chapter 11: Vol 1 Finale Part 2

Date: January 6, XXXX

Time: 7:00 PM

Location: Vale Docks

In the cover of the night, Blake and Akatsuki observed from a distance. Anticipating the White Fang to appear at any moment. Sun was somewhere, gathering food for everyone to snack on while they were waiting.

''Did I miss anything?''

Speak of the devil. The two girls turned around and saw Sun. On his hands were several apples. He probably stole them from some shop.

''No, they've offloaded all the crates from the boat. Now they're just sitting there.''

''Indeed, even I have not noticed any silhouettes from a distance.''

They both answered. It was starting to be like the White Fang weren't the ones doing the dust robberies. But they could still appear at any moment.

''Cool. I stole you girls some food.''

''Do you always break the law without a second thought?''

''Hey, weren't you in a cult or something?''

Blake merely responded with an angry expression, which did the work of scaring the monkey Faunus.

''Okay, too soon.''

Suddenly, a gust of wind blows over the trio. A bullhead has made its entrance and landed near the crates. Exiting the vehicle were White Fang members. So it seemed it was true after all. Blake didn't want to believe it, but the answer was directly in front of them.

''Oh no.''

''Is that them?''

''Hai. Sun-kun. It's them.''

Akatsuki answered. Looking at Blake, Sun saw her nod in agreement with the ship girl's observation.

''She's right. It's them.''

''You didn't think they were behind it, did you?''

''No. I think deep down I knew. I didn't want to be right.''

While the White Fang members prepared the toe cables for attachment to the bullhead, a human who shouldn't be working with the Faunus group descended the bullhead's ramp.

''Hey, what's the hold-up? We're not exactly the most inconspicuous bunch of thieves at the moment. So why don't you animals pick up the pace?''

This shocked the trio. A human working with the White Fang. That wouldn't be unless they were in league with each other.