(11)

Jimin listened everything while standing behind.
"So this dork forced Baeksii, now see what I'll do"Jimin said

He left from their, he was walking inside the restaurant when he bumped with Yoongi and he fell on the floor.

"Kid, you ok?"Yoongi asked

He tried to held Jimin's hand to made him stand but Jimin stopped him.

"D-Don't touch me"Jimin said

He got up from the floor and dusted his clothes.

"You o---(before Yoongi could complete his sentence Jimin run from there)

"What's wrong with this kid"Yoongi thought

He wents from there while thinking.
Meanwhile Jimin came to the washroom.

He came inside the washroom and he doesn't know why but he was angry, Hella angry.

"Why the hell you've to come Infront of my face again and again"Jimin said
"I hate him, whenever I close my eyes I see him, what's happening with me"Jimin said

He was frustrated, Yoongi hurted him but whenever he closes his eyes he sees Yoongi Infront of him.

Smiling to him and calling him kid, seeing Yoongi Infront of him, he smiles like crazy but he get frustrated as well because he don't know his feelings for Yoongi.

"Agh, I hate him, I Hella hate him"Jimin said

That's a lie, a white lie, he lied when he said he hates Yoongi.

He is just confused about his feelings for Yoongi, he doesn't hate Yoongi, he don't know he hates him or loves him.

"Agh, I don't wanna think of him"Jimin said

But all he could think was Yoongi.

All he could see whenever he closes his eyes was Yoongi.

"It's frustrating"Jimin said

His angry tone turned into low one and his eyes welled up with tears.

He sat on the floor and hugged his knees close to his chest.

"I miss Taetae hyung, I wish I could share this all with him"Jimin spoke

He was crying by now, he wasn't able to control himself.

He is close to Hoseok but he can't share this matter with Hoseok because Hoseok will kill Yoongi for hurting his kiddo.

That's why he wanna share it with Taehyung and he is missing Taehyung, he knows Taehyung can calm him down only.

He cried, cried and cried but not for too long, he cried for almost 15 minutes and then washed his face.

Putting a face smile on his face, he wents out to face everyone, he can't behave depressed he knows Baekhyun will be worried.

He came outside and wents where Baekhyun and Chanyeol were sitting.

But they weren't there anymore.

Suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder, he looked behind and saw Baekhyun.

Without giving him a chance to speak Baekhyun hugged him tightly.

"Where were you Dumbo, you know how worried I was"Baekhyun said

"I'm alright Baeksii, I wents to the washroom"Jimin replied

"Don't go anywhere without telling again"Baekhyun said

"I won't, where's everyone?"Jimin asked

"They all went back to the camping place"Baekhyun said

"Let's go there then"Jimin said