I Hate That Man!!

WARNING!! This chapter has mention of cutting in it, If this is sensitive to you please skip the paragraph

A few days had passed since Ash and Ace kidnapped us. I was upset they caught us last night, I really believed me and Rose had escaped them.... There was nothing we could do now. They upgraded there security, Which meant no matter what we did, we couldn't escape.. They had also split us into separate rooms... They weren't far from each other, but we still practically stayed in the same room. We also still refused to eat or drink anything. My voice was starting to come back tho, I just coughed every once in a while after speaking, but I could speak. I refused to talk to Ash or Ace.  I talked to the doctor tho, I liked the doctor. He was nice. I also became friends with a maid there. Rose didn't trust either of them much, But she was sorta friends with the maid. The maids name was Lucy Blue. But everyone called her Lucy, Or Lulu.

Lucy: I win!

Athena: how!! That's the 10th time today!!

Rose: Omg!! Are you cheating?!

Lucy: How would I be cheating if you and Athena shuffled the cards?

Athena: I dont know!! You tell us!

Lucy: That doesn't even make any sense!!

Athena: ....

Rose: .....

Me and Rose looked at each other, Knowing Lucy was right, Knowing It didn't make any sense. Lucy had beat me and Rose in Uno for about the 10th time that day, Yet I refused to give up. I challenged Lucy to another round of Uno but she had to go because it was getting late. Lucy left, and Rose went to her room. That night I started having nightmares about my past.. They eventually got so bad I couldn't sleep. I quietly paced the room. Then I felt a burning sensation, I looked down and saw the tip of a knife sticking out from under the bed. It must've cut me.

WARNING: Cutting mentioned in the next part

 I bent down and picked up the knife. It was sharp, Really sharp. I began relapsing and started cutting my self. I lifted the pant legs on my pants and began cutting my legs. I began cutting my legs so no one knew I started cutting again. I'm not sure how many cuts I gave myself or how long I was cutting. I finally decided to stop and clean myself up. I walked into the bathroom and took a shower so I could clean the cuts. I put on a new pair of pants, even though they were rubbing against the cuts and irritating them, I just ignored it and tried to sleep.

Im not sure when I fell asleep or how long I was asleep, But I was exhausted. Probably because I went to bed late. My legs hurt from the cuts, but I ignored it. I got dressed and did my hair. I didn't do anything to complicated. I put on a half black half white shirt on that had a pink dragon on it and said "Mystical". I then put on black pants with white stitching and my usual black and white Vans.  I just brushed my hair and put on my checkered hat. Not long after  I heard a knock on my door and before I could say anything, Rose and Lucy  burst through the door.

Athena: Uhhh, Hi?

Lucy: Get your shit, Were going shopping

Athena: But-

Rose: NO BUTS

Athena: ....

I didnt really say anything. I just went with them, even though I don't really like shopping.  We came back with a TON of clothes, shoes, etc.  When we got back I flopped on the bed. Next thing I new Rose was yelling in my ear

Rose: WAKE THE FUCK UP

Athena: GO TO HELL

Rose:*slap*

Athena: OW! WHAT THE FUCK!?

Rose: dude its 5 pm why the hell are you sleeping

Athena: I'm tired

Rose: Bro did you not sleep last night?

Athena: No I didnt

Rose: Uhhh why?

Athena: Nightmares.

Rose: About James?

Athena: mhm..

James was my VERY toxic and eventually abusive ex. He cheated on me and yelled at me a lot. That's one of the reasons we moved to Vegas. Was to get away from him, And Roses ex. Roses ex was the same as James so we left Idaho and went to vegas

Rose: Im sorry

Athena: Its fine..

Me and Rose started playing the board game sorry, Which, Went "very well."

Rose: ITS MY TURN

Athena: IT IS NOT

Rose: YES IT IS!!

Athena: HOW IS IT YOUR TURN WHEN YOU JUST WENT!!

Rose: I GET A DOUBBLE TURN

Athena: THAT DOESNT EXIST IN THE GAME

Rose: IT DOES TO

Athena: SINCE WHEN!

Rose: SINCE ALWAYS!

Athena: Thats not how I played!! Thats not how anyone played sorry!!

Rose: Your lying!! EVERYONE played sorry like this!!  

Just then Ash and Ace walked in holding dresses.

Ace: Get dressed were going out

Athena: Uh no

Ash: If you don't do it I'll do it for you

Rose: Dont fucking touch her!!

Ace walked over, grabbed Roses hand and drug her out of the room