Chapter15

Okay...this is happening, I'm pregnant. Again. I honestly don't know how to feel, well I feel nauseous because Zwide ordered me the wrong food...well maybe I told him the wrong order but he's supposed to sense things like these.

ZWIDE: Woza Naledi. Si zoba late phela. (We'll be late)

NALEDI: Kea tla ....eish,help me !
My back hurts like a bitch and my shoes suddenly don't wanna fit me.

ZWIDE: Naledi these shoes are small wear other ones.

NALEDI: But I like these ones.

ZWIDE:Your feet are swollen mama. Don't be stubborn we have to go?

NALEDI: O kong jwetse...why are my feet swollen?

ZWIDE: Because you're pregnant and ..

NALEDI: Who got me pregnant?

ZWIDE: Oh okay...you weren't giving me that attitude when I was all up inside you.
He took another pair of shoes and handed them to me.

ZWIDE: Come on ,we need to leave.
I reluctantly wore them and we got going

Nkululeko invited us to dinner with his wife Phindile. Almost like a double date situation.

PHINDILE: Hi Naledi!

NALEDI: Hi Phindile, how are you?

PHINDILE: Ngi right sisi. Wena unjani?

NALEDI: I'm good mahn.
Nkululeko waltzed in the kitchen with Zwide.

NKULULEKO: My wife..naledi.
He greeted.

NALEDI: Nkululeko.
I greeted back.

PHINDILE: I'm almost done with the food ,sthandwa sami.  Onga khohlwi inyama le ngaphandle. (Don't forget the meat outside)

Phindile and I dished out the food and lunch was served. Nkululeko is very funny and LOVES to pick on Zwide even though Zwide is the oldest and I'm here for it.

NKULULEKO: So are you really going to challenge Nkosana,Godongwana? I mean Nkosana is..

ZWIDE: You think I won't be able to do it?

NKULULEKO: No if anyone is deserving of the throne its you. Kodwa the coronation is after uMembheso ka Nkosazana and that's tomorrow.

ZWIDE: What?!

NKULULEKO: So of you don't something about this now ,he'll officially be the king of eMandandwe.

ZWIDE: And we know his cocky ass can't do shit for himself. What do you think I should do?
He asked looking at me .
Woah.

NALEDI: Well I feel like this is a huge risk but you're up for it, even though all of this isn't your territory you'll learn. Learn to think for your people and consider what they need and what's good for them.

NKULULEKO: Your stupid ass just had to leave and go to Jozi. Look now you're all clueless about royalty and a kings duties.

ZWIDE: Yini o khuluma ka khulu ka nje. O fana naye uNkosana. All I need to do is to play my cards right I'll learn as I go right? (Why do you talk so much? )

NALEDI: Now where does that leave Alberton? Will you be staying here full time ....will you be forced to marry a Zulu girl or something?

ZWIDE: Damn I forgot about that rule. The king has to marry from his culture, you remember it Nkululeko?

NKULULEKO: Yeah eish. Poor Naledi,having to be a second wife before being a wife ...

NALEDI: Bathong,surely there's something you can do about it ,akere? Nna I'm not going to be a second wife ,never!

ZWIDE: That's too bad.

NALEDI: What do you mean...Dingiswayo, Ska batla hong hlantsha.

NKULULEKO: Damn. Middle name!

NALEDI: Why does it seem like o batla basadi ba e two?

ZWIDE: Naledi ngiyadlala, there is no rule like that..cishe wafa sthandwa sam.

NKULULEKO: I just has to play along.

NALEDI: Don't ever play like that..nxa.
He gave a chuckle and pecked me on the lips.

PHINDILE: You guys are cute man. Naledi would make a great Queen.

NALEDI: Woah...nobody said anything about me being queen.

NKULULEKO: What did you expect? You're engaged to the future king bro.
Shit.

ZWIDE: I can't be the king without by my side Naledi.