Chapter 12

He took off his shoes and took off mine as well.

NALEDI: Everything just feels weird, like my senses just went haywire.

ZWIDE: Your senses? You can hear from 3 kilometers away?
He asked sarcastically.

NALEDI:No. For example Fiks cooked chicken and I just couldn't stomach the smell of it,or the smell of that new perfume of yours aii. You'll find it in the garage .

ZWIDE: You think stress is the cause of all this?

NALEDI: Angazi Zwide.(I don't know )
He gave a sigh and kissed my forehead...

NALEDI: Is that all I get?
I said turning around so he could unzip my dress.

ZWIDE: What else do you want me to give you?
He asked slowly opening my dress...seconds later he unclasped my bra.

NALEDI: What do you have to offer nkosi yami?( my king.)

ZWIDE: Turn around.
He did as he said and without wasting any time he pulled me in for a kiss.

He gently placed me on the bed and hovered over me. He proceeded to kiss my neck giving me hickey all over. I giggle like a teenage girl seeing Michael B Jordan.

Ha.a mahn,somethings wrong.

NALEDI: Move!

ZWIDE: Huh?
I pushed him off and ran to the bathroom trying to hold the vomit in my mouth. I quickly kneeled by the bathroom and puke came gushing right out of my mouth.

ZWIDE: Naledi!
He yelled in concern ,walking into the bathroom.
He kneeled down and rubbed my back as my watery eyes looked up at him.

ZWIDE: Naledi you need to get this checked out. When was the last time you vomited like this?

NALEDI: I don't know...a couple of months ago,maybe.
When I actually think about it,the last time I felt this way was when I was when I was pregnant. Too bad I'm infertile.