Chapter 16

Naledi Zwide a QUEEN? No,that's not who I am. That's not who I intend to be ,nna ke ngwanana wa Sebokeng skat ....e fela jwalo taba eo.

NALEDI: Maybe I can like support you from the sidelines, you know.

ZWIDE: Naledi.

NALEDI: Fine,we'll talk about it when we get home.

The rest of the day went by in a breeze. I got to meet Phindiles beautiful baby girl Lusanda.

ZWIDE: We should get going, Naledi doesn't like it when we drive late.

NALEDI: Only because you don't know how to drive at night.

ZWIDE: Okay ...shaya imoto ke.(drive)

NALEDI:Mxm,why o ngala. Byee guys .. see you tomorrow.
We said our goodbyes and head on the road.

NALEDI: You see what I'm talking about, bona o kganna fast jwang.

ZWIDE: Oh come on Naledi. Everything I do these days nje,it gets up pissed.

NALEDI: Eish ..no taba you do stuff ...

ZWIDE: That I've been doing since you met me.

NALEDI: But now I'm pregnant and you...

ZWIDE: Yeah yeah I got you pregnant, I think we both established that by now.

NALEDI: You see what I'm talking about, you keep interrupting me.

ZWIDE: Only because I know what you're going to say.

NALEDI: Mxm.

ZWIDE: Ngiyaxolisa ke. Naledi you do realize that you're carrying royal blood right?(I'm sorry.)

NALEDI: I know but I'm not.

ZWIDE: Once we get married we'll be one. I don't our child to grow up confused

NALEDI:  I want to speak to your mother. I want her to tell me what it's like to be married to a king is like.

ZWIDE: Ai okay.

ZWIDES POV:

Today is my little sister's Coming of Age ceremony and she is excited. AboMamkhulu na bo Malume ba khona. Kumnandi nje.(The aunts and uncles are here.)

After everything was done Naledi and I decided to speak to my mother.

HLENGIWE: Makoti I'm so happy you made it nawe ngan yami.

NALEDI: I wouldn't miss such a beautiful ceremony.

HLENGIWE: Godongwana could you speak with your brother?

ZWIDE: Which one?

HLENGIWE: Nkosana.

ZWIDE: And say what to him?

HLENGIWE: He's your brother and I don't like this little tension between you two.

ZWIDE: Half brother...look I'm not here for all of that. Naledi and I have something to tell you.
My eyes fell down to her stomach where here hand was.

ZWIDE: Naledi umithi.(is pregnant)
And just then and there she started ulilating.

HLENGIWE: Ha weh maa! Naledi ngiyabonga ngan yam ,ngiyabonga ka khulu! Whuuuu I need to go tell Bheki he'll be so excited.(thank you my child. Thank you so much. )

She said hugging Naledi.

ZWIDE: Ma we're trying to keep everything on the hush for now until Naledi is long down the line.

HLENGIWE: Kodwa..

ZWIDE:Ma

HLENGIWE: Only if you talk to Nkosana about this whole situation. I don't what my sons fighting over being king or ...