Chapter 5

Naledis pov

I woke up to the smell of food coming from downstairs. Oh and the aching headache that's pounding in my head.

KARABELO: Aus Naledi!!......

MPHO:Heeeehhhh?

KARABELO: Come downstairs!
He seems to be in a good mood. Honestly I was scared to down. What if Zwide was there, I don't have the strength to face him after what happened.

How could he? What kind of a crazy person would do something like that.

So he's been plotting on getting me since ..the beginning.

What I should was a romantic meet ,to him was perfectly orchestrated to match his wants.

Wanting me for himself is one thing but killing my parents and saying my FATHER cried like a little bitch.....yerr!

Sochong I'm engaged to a psychopath.

KARABELO: Aus'Naledi! You coming?

I wore my slippers and walked downstairs. I found him making pancakes.

NALEDI: Smells good in here.

MPHO: Righttt! I can't wait for you to taste it! Oh and abuti Zwide said he's finna come back he just needs to go handle something.

NALEDI: Okay. Let me taste these little pancakes of yours and make sure they ain't poisonous.
In walked Zwide.

ZWIDE: You're awake.

NALEDI: Yeah.
He walked towards and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

KARABELO: Get a room you guys!

ZWIDE: Can we talk.

NALEDI: I have to get ready for work.

ZWIDE: Two minutes.
It takes a person LESS than 2 minutes to kill someone. I'm dead

We walked to his study and he locked the door.

NALEDI: Why'd you lock the door.
I whispered.

ZWIDE: Incase you tried to get away......ngiyadlala. ( I'm playing)

NALEDI: Hmm.

ZWIDE: About last night.....

NALEDI: I want out.

ZWIDE: Naledi.

NALEDI: I'm done. I want nothing to do with you.

ZWIDE: Naledi.

NALEDI: Don't look for me, don't come for me...

ZWIDE:You are not going anywhere. Lesi akusona isikhathi sokuthi ube nenkani.(This is not the time for you to be stubborn)

NALEDI: You killed my parents.

ZWIDE: For you..
He said walking closer to me.

NALEDI: YOU KILLED MY PARENTS!!
I yelled with my entire body tensing up at the sight of the man infront of me.

ZWIDE: Ucabanga ukuthi angazi?( You think I don't know?)

NALEDI: Watseba keng, if ke sa tsamaye nou...ke tlo hlanya straight!
I said heading for the door.

ZWIDE: If you want Mpho back,you'll think about your decision right now.

NALEDI: Ohh okay.... wena ong tlwahela masepa wena! Ong tlwahela toti wena. You deserve to die ,wang kutlwa?

ZWIDE: I guess we're going to stay in here until you come to your senses and actually sit down so we can talk.

NALEDI: O tlo bua o lei one wena. Ntja towe.... uyinja Dingiswayo.

ZWIDE: Angizwa? Uthini?

NALEDI: Ong kutlwile Dingiswayo! O ngwana Satan Dingiswayo!

He slowly walked towards me with anger in his eyes. That's nice,sochong re kwatile re lei two.

NALEDI: Aha ,go ahead...strangle me,beat me ,do whatever...Heyy I've been through shit because of you.

ZWIDE: You're making me mad sweetheart...

NALEDI: Good cause I'm mad too!