Chapter 27

I asked Katleho to handle the fees to taking their bodies being taken back home to find a mortuary . While I booked a flight to KZN to handle another motherfucker that thought they could get away with killing my family.

I met up with James ...yes James for reinforcement.

NALEDI: I need a gun asap.

JAMES: Bosslady ....

NALEDI:Can you give it to me or not?
He nodded his head and fetched a gun from the boot.

JAMES :I don't know what you're trying to do but be careful.

NALEDI: Yeah
I got out his car and drove to the Zwide mansion. If Nkosana doesn't die today.....I'd rather be buried with Karabelo and Mpho.

NALEDI: Nkosana!
I yelled from outside the gate. Nkosazana saw me and let me in.

ZANA:Naledi...it's not safe for you here! You need to go!

NALEDI: Move.

ZANA: You don't want to do this Naledi.
I pushed her to the side and found none other than Nkosana sitting on the edge of the dining table.

NKOSANA: Makoti, took you long enough.
He said with the ugliest smirk.

NALEDI: How dare you ,they did absolutely nothing to you!

NKOSANA: You stood and watched as Godongwana took everything from me! My pride ,my throne....

NALEDI: They had nothing to do with that! You...you took them away from me and today is your fucking last day!

NKOSANA: You would never. You're too much of a coward, like Godongwana!

Bawww! Straight to the head. A loud bang rang through the room ,making Hlengiwe run in.

HLENGIWE: Wehh nkosiyam! Yohhh Nkosana.
She yelled running to his lifeless body.

HLENGIWE: Ungakwenza kanjani?!( How could you?!)

Zwide came rolling in a wheelchair. He looked almost shocked to see me.

ZWIDE: Naledi?
I threw the fucking gun at him.

NALEDI: This is all your fault, all your fault. They're dead Zwide....both of them. So you can thank me later for killing this little bastard.

ZWIDE: Ukhuluma ngani? (What are you talking about?)

NALEDI:Go to hell Zwide.
Hlengiwe was balling her eyes out.  Nkululeko and Nkosiyabo walked in and stood completely still at the door.

NALEDI: You'll never see your son. Ever!
I left the damn house and immediately a river came gushing out my eyes ....

They're gone....they had their entire lives infront of them ,a future but it was all taken away from them.

Nandi's child is going to grow up without a father. My son is going to grow up without a father!

My family was stripped away from me just because I fell inlove with a man. A man that turned my life upside down.

The only good thing he left with was a son. My only reason to keep going.