Chapter 32

ZWIDE: I'm surprised you wanted to meet with me.

NALEDI: Me too. Come in.
He walked in the house and immediately my nostrils were filled with his signature scent.

ZWIDE: Uphi uNqoba?(where's Nqoba? )

NALEDI: Soccer practice.

ZWIDE: Hmm ,we have I soccer player on our hands..

NALEDI: Looks like. Uhmm about yesterday.

ZWIDE: Yebo?(Yes.)

NALEDI: I thought about everything, long and hard...

ZWIDE: Hmm.
At this point he was walking right at me ,making me even more nervous.

NALEDI: Could you just like ,ema mo!

ZWIDE: Right there?
He took a huge step closer.

NALEDI: You're being childish.

ZWIDE: And you're being uptight you forget I used to be your fiancé and we used to fuck..like alot.
I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

ZWIDE: Hmm the attitude is still there.

NALEDI: O nale bothatha?
He shook his head and held me by the waist.

NALEDI: Thought so.
He placed a needy kiss on my neck ,making my knees go weak...

NALEDI: I missed you so much Zwide.

ZWIDE: And I missed you too my love.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave into his kiss. He swiftly picked me up like he wasn't the age he was and carried me to my bedroom...
I hurriedly ripped open his shirt revealing his body and I must say ,it felt like I was seeing him for the first time.

Soon after my clothes were off and we was all up inside of me ,making me desperately moan out his name...

After we both reached our climax he got up and fetched me a towel.

NALEDI: Still a gentleman.
I said all out of breath.
He smiled and wiped me off. I got up and wore my underwear.

ZWIDE: Come on,lay with me.

NALEDI: I can't, Nqoba might walk in here any minute now.

ZWIDE: Don't worry about him...he's with Nkosiyabo and Nkululeko.

NALEDI: Oh okay...
I said as I proceeded to lie on his chest.

ZWIDE: When I finally beat the cancer, I wanted to tell you so much...

NALEDI: Why didn't you?

ZWIDE: I was scared you'd tell me you didn't care.
He said playing with the curls of my hair.

NALEDI: I'll always care about you Zwide. I'm your Queen ,remember?

ZWIDE: I'm no King Naledi.  I failed you as my Queen and I failed our son.

NALEDI: You did not fail Nqoba...You're here right now ,aren't you?

ZWIDE: Yeah.

NALEDI: Exactly. You coming back into my life made me realize how big of a void us separating caused.

ZWIDE: I'm glad you're giving us another try and I'm glad you're allowing me to be part of our sons life . Thank you Naledi.

NALEDI: No ,thank you. For giving me such an amazing son. I'd be nothing without you Godongwana Dingiswayo Zwide.

ZWIDE: Allow me to do right by you this time,allow me to respect you and your family. Allow me to be your husband Naledi.

NALEDI: Yesss I'll take you as my husband...
He pulled in for a tight hug kissed me.

I never in a million years saw myself giving in to Zwide and opening my heart to him but the heart wants what it what's right?

So this is it. My name is Naledi Raboroko, soon to be Zwide.  I'm engaged to Godongwana Dingiswayo Zwide and we have a beautiful son Nqobizitha Zwide and I wouldn't trade my little imperfect family for anything.