couple song

tony

song: Still Into You by Paramore
lyric: baby, even on our worst nights, I'm into you
why: You two have been together for years. You've been friends since you were young adults. You were there for his parents passing, and he was there for the car accident and your parents passing. You've been a couple for so long, and it's no walk in the park. This song perfectly captures your relationship.

steve

song: My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion
lyric: you're safe in my heart
why: This one is actually pretty funny. So you were showing Steve Titanic because it's a classic, right? Well he payed attention to the song after the credits without you realizing it. You first noticed him humming the familiar tune, then it suddenly became him singing it in the shower loudly. He told you later on that he thought of you when he sang it, and this caused you to give a heartfelt chuckle, thanking him for the thought. (When the team found out, Tony pissed his pants from laughing so hard.)

bruce

song: Beauty and the Beast by Stevie Nicks
lyric: my love is a man who's not been tamed
why: Neither of you could ignore the fact that there was the other guy, but you loved Bruce anyway. Also, you grew up listening to Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Nicks, so when it was time for a couple song, you knew the perfect one. He always called you a beauty and himself a beast.

thor

song: A Thousand Years by Christina Perry
lyric: I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more
why: Having been alive and in love for thousands of years, you both felt it was good to describe the relationship. Maria was the one who showed you the song, and you brought it back to Thor.

bucky

song: Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls
lyric: when everything's meant to be broken, I just want you to know who I am
why: No one understood your relationship like you two did. You were both hot messes, but Bucky was the only one who could save you and vice versa. Every lyric described an aspect of the relationship. (This was the song for your first dance at your wedding.)

clint

song: Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley
lyric: but I can't help falling in love with you
why: You had been bothering Clint about the two of you not having a song. It was months before the song was found. Clint was retelling a story of his childhood when he told you of his love for Elvis. This caused him to pull out records and put them on. Can't Help Falling in Love came on and he knew. Every time he saw you after, he'd pull you into his arms and you'd sway around as he hummed your song.