disney couples pt.2

- thanks to @queentoloki I was inspired to write another part! btw a/n at the bottom-

tony

Barbie & Ken
You two were the cheesiest, yet most stylish couple. Tony also had a better fashion sense than you, which you hated to admit. Thankfully you were so in love with him that you could accept it. (Plus he loved it when you bought new clothes)

steve

Tarzan & Jane
Steve was like Tarzan in the way that they both didn't understand the science world. You, a SHIELD agent, naturally adapted to the science field. You spent many a days, pre-dating, explaining to Steve the science world.

bruce

Carl & Ellie
Whenever asked to describe your relationship, everyone answered, "perfect." They always called you that couple from Up, so you just went along with it. You even lived in a house similar to the couple.

thor

Esmerelda & Phoebus
Thor was a bit of smug guy like Phoebus, and you fended for yourself like Esmeralda. You also had a pet bilge snipe. His name is Bill. You always told Thor he hit like a man because it's an honor to hit like a girl.

bucky

Jack & Sally
It was a twisted love story for the books. You weren't supposed to love him, but you couldn't resist. He was like a king to you, but he treated you like you were his only reason to live.

clint

Tiana & Naveen
You and Tiana were crazy alike. You worked hard for everything you wanted and needed. It wasn't until you and Clint came together that you finally had help. You were still independent, but now you had a partner for help.

- a/ n-

OMG YOU GUYSSSSSSS.
THANK YOU FOR THE READS AND VOTES.
I love looking and seeing 20+ notifications for all the voting and comments. It makes my heart swell 😊😊❤️❤️

anyway...QUESTION TIME.

Should I add Pietro and Loki? I'll do separate chapters will all the subjects for one guy as a catchup, then they will be added to the lineup after.

Comment and let me know!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

XOXO
Olive