favorite picture of him

~ your favorite picture of him ~
tony

Tony had suggested that to beat the summer heat, you two should have a water balloon fight. You agreed, and took a trip to your cabin in Utah. While having a major water balloon fight, you decided to grab your phone and take some pictures as Tony acted a fool. You opened the camera as he told a joke and he burst out in laughter. You snap the pic of him, covered in water and laughing so hard. You made it your phone background, of course.

steve

With being Captain America, came being an idol to millions of children. You two were strolling through the park, you taking candids while Steve would smile at you and hold your photos as they developed, when a small boy and his mother approached Steve. The boy asked if he could take a picture with him, and Steve instantly accepted. The mother took a picture on her phone while you got a candid. When you got home, it went in your scrapbook.

bruce

It took a LOT of work to get Bruce to go out with the guys so he could relax. After getting him out, you checked on your toddler, Melanie, to make sure she was asleep before going to work on your book. After two hours, you got a photo from Stark. Bruce was laughing his butt of and Steve was blushing like a mad man. You sent him a laughing emoticon and made him promise Bruce would come back safe. (Then you posted the picture to Instagram and wrote how lucky you were.)

thor

Nothing was worse than Thor being on Midgard while you had things to do in Asgard. Thor had spent a week moping around, not knowing what to do without you here to mess with him. Finally, after what seemed like forever, you were coming to Midgard. Natasha, Thor, Clint, and Steve were there waiting for you. When you arrived, Natasha took a picture of Thor's face when he sees you. Later on she showed you the photo and you made her get it developed for you.

bucky

Thanksgiving was finally around. Your grandma, who moved from Moscow to Brooklyn, offered for you and Bucky to her house for turkey day. You both gleefully accepted, wanting to enjoy a family holiday. Upon arrival, your grandmother asked Bucky to help her. He picked up the turkey and held it for her while she put potatoes into the pan. Unfortunately, Bucky didn't know it was normal for her to put potatoes in a turkey pan. You had your camera ready for his reaction, and when he looked at you with confusion, you gladly took the picture. You showed your grandmother and she couldn't stop laughing before explaining the potatoes.

clint

You love Clint a lot, but he's a fool sometimes. While out and about like a normal couple, you two decided to go to a club. There wasn't a big crowd, so you two could really enjoy the music. Clint decided in the mean time to act like a fool. He threw his arms around then stomped around. This had you laughing so hard that you could hardly breathe. Thankfully you got a picture before he realized people were staring.