your best friend

~ besties with 'vengers ~

tony

Best friend? You'd answer with Clint. He made you laugh, and just generally a good guy. Also you owed him for bringing you lunch when you forget.

steve

Bruce was a great friend of yours. You'd known each other for while, as in before the Avengers. Why you met is classified but you two were friends none the less. You'd sometimes bring him coffee and chat about his newest project.

bruce

You and Thor were great friends. It probably began with a freak toaster accident at Tony's. Since the incident, Thor would teach you about Midgard (you wanted to see a bilge snipe in person), and you'd taught him about technology.

thor

Steve was an absolute sweetheart. He was just as clueless about the midgardian culture as you were. Also, he was willing to spare with you, and you had become friends with his wife a while ago. Many time you'd been to there house and enjoyed their company.

bucky

Shockingly, Tony and you had become friends. He made you laugh when you were sad, and you taught him to be more compassionate.

clint

Bucky and you were a strange friend pair. But in a way, you were the same. Soldier, upset by their past, overall a quiet person. If you were having a bad day or mad a Clint, you'd ask him for help because he was a no crap kind of guy.