lana del rey song

tony

song: Match Made in Heaven
lyric: it's a match made in heaven, they're gonna talk let 'em!
why: You two really are a match made in heaven. No matter how many fights or quarrels you had, you still loved each other to pieces. You were the perfect match for him

steve

song: American
lyric: you make me crazy, you make me wild, just like a baby, you spin me around like a child.
why: Steve just had this...thing that made you go crazy. The thought of him being yours made you feel like a child being spun around. He made you go dizzy and your heart beat a million miles a minute.

thor

song: Blue Jeans
lyric: i told you that no matter what you did, i'd be by your side
why: You always supported Thor's decisions. You had stuck by him through everything. Even through his crazy war phase, you promised to stay by his side. He was your prince, and your first love.

bruce

song: Lucky Ones
lyric: finally, you and me are the lucky ones this time
why: Neither of you expected to find love, and yet 5 years later, you are married and have a daughter. You couldn't believe you got call Bruce yours, and he was still shocked you said you'd be his. You always felt so lucky.

bucky

song: Brooklyn Baby
lyric: i think we're like fire and water, i think we're like the wind and sea
why: As much as you two loved each other and tried to make it work, you two had so many odds to go against. You two had so many demons and they sometimes got in the way. Thankfully you two loved each other so much that you accepted it, rather than fight it.

clint

song: Honeymoon
lyric we both know it's not fashionable to love me, but you can't go cause truly there's nobody for you but me
why: Being in a serious relationship with someone who has a similar past can be challenging. You didn't expect him to love you, and no one really understood Clint. You two were the best for each other really, but it didn't always feel like it.