sleep

~ position in which you fall asleep ~

tony

While Tony is all over you in the daylight, he is very to himself when sleeping. He doesn't like to touch people while he is sleeping. After the whole incident with his suit almost attacking you while he was asleep, he wasn't taking anymore chances. You pushed for so long, but realized if it bothered him, you shouldn't push. While he wouldn't hold you, you would both face each other and stare contently until one of you fell asleep.

steve

You were shocked when Steve suggested you share a bed with him. With his beliefs from the 40's carrying over constantly, you weren't expecting it. The first night was awkward, seeing as Steve had only shared a bed with Bucky before. But he fell asleep before you, and he instantly pulled you closer to him. It was almost like a child holding a teddy bear. You were much smaller compared to him. So every night, he was fall asleep and pull you close, and you would rest your head underneath his.

bruce

Bruce liked to sleep curled up like a cat before you came along. But now that you were here, he would pull you close before curling up. You enjoyed such little space between you two. You were the first to fall asleep, and Bruce would be lulled to sleep with your calm breathing and occasional shift to be closer to him. When Clint accidentally barged in and saw you two curled up together, covered by mountains of comforters, he almost squealed. He gathered all the Avengers to see the cutest thing ever. Needless to say, you woke up to 5 squealing Avengers (excluding Thor who was on Asgard) and you just sighed and pulled the comforter closer.
*que more squealing*

thor

"omg because Thor is so masculine, he must secretly be cuddler!!"

...no. Opposite, really. You and Thor had to have a big bed because you both sprawled out when you slept. You and he were not the ones to calm down by cuddling. Usually you were both so exhausted that you both said you loved each other the flopped on to the bed and were instantly out. Though some nights...very, very rarely did you two lay down next to each other. This was usually when you were upset, or when he was having a bad day, but it did happen every once and a blue moon.

bucky

It depends on the night. Normally, you would lay on his chest while he held your waist and you would drift off together. Some nights, one of you would lay on top of the other if they knew the other was having a bad day. Then some nights, neither of you slept and just stayed up and watched old cartoons and movies. Though every night, the same words came out of Bucky's mouth as he went to kiss you.

"I love you, моя королева"
(моя королева - my queen)

clint

There was never one position you two stayed in to sleep. Though you were usually spooning, you would both wake up in weird positions. The most common was Clint laying on his back while you lay across his stomach with your head hanging off the bed. Even when you were in the Marines , you couldn't lay still for the life of you. But you were amazing at your job, so they let the sleep position thing go. Also, Clint easily accepted your weird positions. This was a shock to you, seeing as everyone hated the way you slept. But that just showed how much Clint loved you.