disney couples

tony

Cinderella & Prince Charming
He was the rich boy, you were the girl he met, lost, and found again. You were friends as small children, then you moved, and he found you after graduation. You were also swept up into the high style life of Mr. Stark, and before, you were nothing special. Plus, Tony would always be your Prince Charming.

steve

Hercules & Megaera
Steve was shy but buff Herc, and you were the dainty yet fierce Meg. Funny enough, you met Steve because you were in a fist fight with a guy twice your size. After he nicely tried to talk to you, you went full sass mode, but you still after relentless saving, you gave him a chance. To say you fell for him is an understatement...you plummeted.

bruce

Belle & Adam
Ironic, I'm aware. Unfortunately, it's true. You were his beauty, a meek, gorgeous nerd. He was your tough, brutish beast. While he didn't like the beast, you simply loved him. The other guy liked you too, so he would never hurt you. And to top off the irony of the situation, you were always making Bruce dance with you.

thor

Pocahontas & John Smith
You and Pocahontas were practically twins. You could both fend for yourselves, and had a way with nature. Also, John and Thor were not that far off either. Blonde, strong, and not great with lingo of a new world (Midgard). After watching Pocahontas, thanks to Clint, you ran around singing about colorful wind for weeks.

bucky

Rapunzel & Flynn Rider ( 😍 fave movie EVER)
Guy with messed up childhood, girl with a messed up childhood, you needn't say anymore. Rapunzel was screwed over as a child with a crazy non-mother, and Flynn had a different alias as someone he was not. If you don't see the similarities, you crazy. (and if we are being totally honest, you've sung I've got a dream AT LEAST 30 times.)

clint

Mulan & Shang
Mulan was a warrior, and so were you. You taught everyone the hard way that you could hold your own. Clint was your Shang, realizing that while you were a female, you could do anything. Also, your grandma loved Clint probably more than you did. She asked at the first family get together if you were marrying Clint. You just laughed nervously while Clint laughed.