lazy days

- because lazy days are bae -

tony

Lazy days were usually every other Saturday. Waking up at 11am, laying in bed for a few hours, and reading yourself back to sleep. Then, on occasion, Tony got to witness it. He was shocked at how laid back you were compared to every other day.

steve

If you ever got a day off, you spent it chilling. You got to experiment with baked goods and lay on the couch, Pinterest-ing all day. Steve loved coming home to brownies and you in yoga pants.

bruce

Being an author allowed most days to be lazy. With the exception of a morning workout and getting Melanie ready for the day, you didn't do too much. Melanie was also a laid back child. You honestly couldn't ask for a better life.

thor

Warriors don't have days off. Though a nice thirty minute break sufficed.

bucky

Nothing beat lounging around the house. You and your kitten, Cotton Eye Joe, would snuggle on the couch, watching Disney movies. Then you'd pull out old recipes and try to combine them. Most didn't turn out well, but that never stopped you.

clint

You weren't the one to take a day off. The only way you would allow yourself to not to go to work is if Clint was off. That day was spent cleaning the house and just enjoying each other's presence.