Chapter 4

Raven trudged out of the classroom at the end of the day, his shoulders drooping with exhaustion. He expected to find Hunter waiting for him outside, and sure enough, there he was, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

Hindi na ito bago sa kanya dahil doon niya palaging nakikita ang lalaki sa nakaraang isang buwan.

It had been one whole month after he returned to school and Raven could only feel fatigued and bored ever since.

"Ready to go?" Hunter asked, straightening up as Raven approached him with sullen eyes.

"Yeah," Raven replied, already feeling more exhausted just thinking about the long drive back to the Malacañang Palace. "Let's just get this over with."

Both of them walked in silence to the parking lot and got into the car. Hunter started the engine and turned on the air conditioning to help combat the blazing heat, or whatever his young master was feeling.

"Is everything alright?" Hunt couldn't help but ask. Nakikita kasi nito ang mukha ni Raven sa rearview mirror ng sasakyan na mukhang inaantok at bigo.

"Yes, just tired." Raven sighed. "Mostly due to school."

Tumango si Hunt. "Let me know if there's anything I can do to help."

Even though Hunt has always considered Raven to be somewhat distant, today he noticed something different about him. For the first time, Raven seemed noticeably stressed, with a tension that was palpable in his demeanor.

"Sure." Walang ganang sagot ni Raven.

The boy had been feeling overwhelmed, both physically and mentally. He had been studying hard for weeks, trying to keep up with his nursing school workload while also dealing with the added pressure of being the son of the president, especially now that his name is circulating everywhere.

It was a constant source of stress for him, feeling like he had to be perfect at all times. He was the representative of his family, and any missteps he make could reflect poorly on them. He was expected to excel in everything he did, and that meant putting in twice the effort as everyone else.

It was starting to take its toll on him, especially since he was pursuing such a demanding program. Nursing school was known for its rigorous curriculum, and Raven felt like he was always being stressed out. He spent long hours in the library, trying to cram in all the material he needed to learn, and he often felt like he was barely treading water.

Raven suddenly felt the need to take action to improve his mood, knowing that he couldn't allow himself to continue feeling down.

As he stared at the window, an idea finally came to mind, prompting him to call out Hunt.

"Hunt!" Raven said, his tone somewhat somber. "I know what you can do to help."

Hunt turned to face him, his voice a comforting low hum. "Hmmm?"

Raven took a deep breath before continuing. "I have somewhere to go later. Come with me." He said full of determination.

"I'll come with you. I have to." Hunt stated back without hesitation. After all, it was his responsibility to ensure Raven's safety and well-being.

After they arrived at the Malacañang, Raven quickly led the way inside, his enthusiasm for the plan evident in his body language.

"I'll go and change my clothes," Raven said, turning to look at Hunt. "I'll meet you here in 20 minutes, okay?"

"I'll be waiting," Hunt replied, suppressing a smile at Raven's excitement. Parang kanina lang mukha itong pinagbagsakan ng langit at lupa.

"By the way," Raven continued, eyeing Hunt from head to toe. "Change into something casual. We don't want people staring at you now, do we?"