Chapter 33

Hunt was going feral.

Raven was totally naked, bent over in the piano, one knee resting on the piano seat, and both hands being pinned by Hunt. He was catching his breath as Hunt nip and suck his nape from behind, one hand digging in the flesh of his waist.

Hunt pressed his painfully, throbbing erection against Raven's ass, grinding on it up and down, earning a shaky moan from Raven.

"Fuck," Napapikit ng mga mata si Raven. He had been stimulated too much and he can't do anything about it because Hunt wouldn't let his hands go.

"H-Hunt, touch me more, please I want to cum."

Hunt's hands slid around to his inner thighs, his fingers spread wide as he pulled Raven's legs apart.

Raven's eyes snapped open when he felt Hunt tracing the outline of his back down to his ass. Hunt's fingers danced across his skin, teasing and tormenting him until he was on the edge.

"Say please one more time." Hunt demanded.

"P-Please. Please, Hunt."

Raven's obedience only fueled Hunt's growing desire for control.

"No. Good boys wait, baby."

Raven grunted, "Nooo... I need it now."

"Shhhhh."

"Hunt—"

Natigilan si Raven nang tampalin ni Hunt ang puwet niya. The slapping sound echoed inside the piano room, leaving him surprised as his ass started to feel the stinging sensation of Hunt's palm.

"Patience, Cub. One more word and I'm spanking you again."

Napalunok si Raven ng laway. His heart suddenly started pounding harder, sweats beading on his forehead.

Not due to fear, but excitement.

Hunt had never been this way with him before. His toes were curling of the thought that he's seeing, experiencing even, what Hunt is like during sexual intimacy.

He was so out of it that he didn't know what happened. It was too fast that he just noticed Hunt kneeling with one leg down, spreading his asscheeks wide open.

Raven's face reddened when he felt Hunt's hot breath against his hole.

"What are you d-doing?"

Nahigit ni Hunt ang kanyang hininga. He stared intently at Raven's pulsating hole, as if it's anticipating something.

He groaned as he struggled to keep his own cock in check. The sight of Raven fully exposed to him riled him the fuck up.

"I wonder what it feels like to be inside you?" Groaning, Hunt brought two of his fingers inside his mouth, lubricating it with his saliva.
He slid his hand back to Raven's ass, fingers pressing teasingly over his hole.

Nagpakawala si Raven ng isang malalim na hininga. "Try it for yourself, Cassidy,"

Hunt smirked, murmuring a flirty, "yeah?"

Raven's head dropped at the Piano keys, whimpering out a matching, "yeah."

Hunt pressed his thumb firmly over Raven's hole. Slowly sinking in one finger. He groaned, watching as Raven immediately clenched around his finger, rocking back into the feeling.

"Ahhh, shit," Raven hums as the tip of Hunt's talented fingers prodded a soft, sensitive spot in his hot, wet insides.

Hunt pushed his finger back and forth, slow enough to torment Raven's anticipation.