Chapter 13

Despite Hunt's desire to comfort Raven and provide him a chance to process his emotions, time was running out. With the situation below only growing more dangerous, there was a real risk of the two of them being caught.

Bahagya nitong pinahid ang luha sa mukha ni Raven habang nakangiti, upang ipakita na magiging maayos na ang lahat at hindi na nito kailangan matakot.

"Cub, I need you to go with Cameron to a safe place," Hunt said, his voice firm yet gentle. "He'll take care of you and make sure you're okay. I'll meet you there as soon as I can."

Raven looked up at Hunt, tears in his eyes. "What about you?" he asked, his voice small and afraid.

"I have something I need to do here first," Hunt said, his eyes meeting Raven's. "Just go with Cameron and I'll follow as soon as I can."

Raven spoke up again, his voice laced with worry and fear. "Hunt, Sev is still in the classroom. And Dashwin, hindi ko alam kung nasaan siya pero..."

Hunt nodded, understanding what Raven was trying to say. "I'll try to find them," he said, "now, I need you to get away from here," Hunt said, his tone firm yet encouraging. "Cameron will take you to a safer place."

Raven looked down, tears in his eyes. "Promise me you'll follow," he said, his voice small and and almost broken.

"I promise," Hunt said softly, his hand on his shoulder.

Raven nodded, wiping away his tears. He climbed into the helicopter and Hunt made sure he was safely strapped in before giving Cameron the signal to take off. As the helicopter lifted off the ground, Hunt watched Raven disappear into the sky with mixed emotions of relief and worry. Now, he needs to focus on his duties at hand, knowing that Raven was safe in Cameron's capable hands.

Agad nilapitan ni Hunt ang pinto ng rooftop at isinara para siguraduhin na walang papasok habang ginagawa niya ang kailangan niyang gawin. Hunt carefully prepared his rifle, taking a strategic position on the rooftop's edge that offered him a clear view of the madness unfolding on the ground. His eyes were focused on the scope, tracking the movement of the terrorists as they exchanged gunfire with the police, the sound of the shots echoing through the air. The students were caught in the chaos, crying and wailing in fear as they were held captives, their lives hanging in the balance.

Hunt kept his finger on the trigger, ready to take action. Hunt took aim, carefully lining up his rifle with the heads of the terrorists. He had to make sure he kept calm and focused, taking each shot with surgical precision and not missing a single one. He could see the terrorists panic as they realized there was a sniper, but their reaction time was too slow. With each shot, they were taken down one by one, giving the police an upper hand in the gun battle.

Matapos ma kontento sa ginawa ay agad nitong hiniwalay ang mga parte ng kanyang rifle at iniligpit. Hunt made his way down the stairs. He kept his eyes peeled for any possible threats and made sure to be careful with each step. As he turned a corner, he spotted two men running towards him. With lightning-fast reflexes, Hunt quickly wielded his gun and shot them both with pinpoint accuracy, taking them out with ease.

Hindi na ito nag aksaya ng panahon at mas binilisan ang pagtakbo patungo sa silid ni Raven. When he arrived, he founds two armed men who had taken the room and its occupants hostage. Quickly, Hunt spotted the most accessible threat and made his move. With a swift motion, he snuck up behind one of the assailants and wrapped his arm around their neck, using his strength to control them before they could retaliate. Before the other man could react, Hunt had already turned his attention to him, his gun pointed squarely at him.

"Don't move," Hunt warned, his voice low and menacing.

After Hunt had successfully subdued the gunmen holding the classroom hostage, he took a moment to assess his surroundings and look for Sev. The room was filled with the sound of students sobbing and whispering, still shaken by the experience they had just been through. In the midst of the emotional chaos, Hunt spotted Sev in the corner of the room, still in shock but physically unharmed.