Campus Vicious Female Supporter

Different from the elegant beauty in a white dress, at this time, she was so unscrupulously beautiful that even the background seemed to be dimmed.

  Jiang Fei was also looking at him.

  Song Yan, who was wearing a crisp suit, had an air of nobility on his body, his brows were indifferent but his facial features were touching, and there was an aura of asceticism in his coldness that made people unable to resist blasphemy.

  "I have a good taste," Jiang Fei spoke first, then raised his eyebrows and asked confidently, "Am I good-looking?"

  Song Yan reacted and quickly took half a step back. He didn't stop until he could no longer smell the fragrance on her body. His eyes quickly averted when he saw her bare shoulders: "It's time for tutoring." After that, he turned and left.

  But before he could walk out of the bedroom, the door was slammed shut by a snow-white hand from behind. Jiang Fei leaned against the door and looked at Song Yan right in front of him: "I won't do any tutoring today."

  Song Yan was silent.

  Jiang Fei moved closer to him: "Practice dance."

  Song Yan sniffed the fragrance of her body and rushed towards him wantonly. The blood in his body flowed faster, and he was about to retreat.

  Jiang Fei's red lips parted slightly: "Hold me."

  Song Yan glanced at her slim waist and did not move.

  "Huh?" Jiang Fei looked at him in confusion, then simply stepped forward, held up his hand with one hand, and held his hand on his waist with the other.

  Song Yan's fingers trembled, and his palms felt hot.

  He forced himself to calm down and just dance.

  "Can you dance?" Jiang Fei half-leaned into his arms and asked seriously.

  Song Yan lowered his eyes and said nothing, nor looked at her again.

  In the narrow bedroom, there was no music, and the two people in fine clothes danced the waltz quietly.

  Every dance step was in perfect harmony, as if it had been rehearsed thousands of times.

  However, Song Yan's limbs were very stiff.

  As soon as the dance ended, Song Yan almost immediately let go of Jiang Fei.

  Jiang Fei held him back: "Wu is fine, but you have to do me a favor."

  Song Yan looked down at her out of habit, but quickly looked away when he touched her: "What's the deal?"

  Jiang Fei was silent, walked up to him, approached him slowly, and when he wanted to retreat, he said slowly: "You are not allowed to retreat."

  Song Yan made a move.

  Jiang Fei finally stopped when he was only a knuckle away from him, looked down at his lips, and asked seriously: "Have you ever kissed me?"

  Song Yan's breathing stopped. He only saw the red lips of the girl in front of him opening and closing, saying something, but he couldn't hear clearly: "What..."

  He was about to ask back.

  The next second, his lips suddenly felt numb.

  Jiang Fei put his arm around the back of his neck and kissed the corners of his lips, gently stroking his lips with her soft, red lips.

  Song Yan's body was so stiff that he even forgot to avoid it.

  Jiang Fei opened his lips slightly, bit his lower lip with his teeth, and then brushed the place where he had just bitten with the tip of his tongue, moving closer to him.

  Song Yan felt something explode in his mind, and his heart beat slightly. As she chased him, he could only keep retreating until he hit the bed behind him, and he fell on the bed.

  Jiang Fei fell down with him and pressed him down, his lips becoming more and more red and shiny.

  The small room was filled with heat and ambiguity.

  "Your kissing skills are terrible." Jiang Fei left his lips and looked at him condescendingly, as if evaluating something.

  Song Yan's consciousness that had just wandered suddenly returned, and he seemed to have just woken up: "Shameless!"

  As he spoke, he pushed Jiang Fei away suddenly, stood up, and took two steps back. His eyes were full of astonishment, his face was red, and his breathing was rapid.

  Jiang Fei fell on the bed and didn't look annoyed. He just sat up slowly and looked at him.

  Song Yan looked at the ambiguous lipstick on her lips and frowned: "I'm not your plaything." His voice was hoarse, with an inconspicuous gasp.

  Jiang Fei still didn't speak.

  Song Yan quickly turned around and said, "If you don't want to tutor today, then try another day." After saying that, he was about to leave.

  Jiang Fei looked at his back as he quickly headed to the bathroom.

  What a sin.

  but……

  Song Yan's favorability level reached 20, and even now it was still fluctuating in an extremely chaotic manner.

  Jiang Fei stood up, walked out of the bedroom and walked toward the door. He paused when he passed the bathroom and knocked on the door.

  Song Yan ignored it.

  Jiang Fei said slowly: "The paper bag on the sofa is a gift for grandma."

  After waiting for a long time, Song Yan still ignored her.

  Jiang Fei: "..."

  How much damage did this cause to his young mind?

  Feeling hurt but your favorability level increases?

  Jiang Fei shrugged, opened the door and left.

  The sound of the door closing was heard, and the sound of the faucet in the bathroom gradually stopped.

  Song Yan looked at herself in the mirror. Even after washing, the lipstick on Jiang Fei's lips still remained on her lips, as well as... the teeth marks she had just bitten.

  Song Yan's throat tightened, and he was filled with humiliation and resentment, but... he hated others touching him, but now he couldn't find any disgust at all.

  Even her scent still lingers in his arms.

  Song Yan came to his senses, quickly took off his dress and put on his own clothes.

  It wasn't until he put the dress into the gift box that his expression finally calmed down.

  A kiss without emotion means nothing.

  Jiang Fei just thought it was fun. If he minded, it would appear that he did.

  He didn't have the time or thought to play such childish emotional games with her.

  "Xiao Yan?" Grandma's voice came from the master bedroom.

  Song Yan shook away the extra thoughts in his mind and couldn't think about it anymore!

  He walked into the master bedroom: "Grandma?"

  "Feifei left?" The old man looked at him.

  Song Yan hesitated: "Yeah."

  Seeing that grandma wanted to ask more questions, Song Yan turned around and said, "I'm going to make dinner."