Cultivation Fairy Cannon Fodder

It’s another full moon night.

  The next moment, he paused slightly and turned his head to look behind him. He only had time to see a simple human world carriage disappearing at the fork in the road, full of mortal breath.

  Xin Qi laughed to himself and looked away.

  Now Jiang Fei... How could he come to Youfang Town again?

  He walked forward slowly. If she came, she would definitely find that this place was more prosperous than the last time she came.

  But he couldn't find her. Since she was still alive, the human world was not conducive to her healing, but he couldn't find any trace of her in the world of immortals and demons.

  As night falls, Youfang Town becomes more and more lively.

  Xin Qi walked among the mixed crowd. He still hated the smell of mortals so much, but... Jiang Fei always seemed to like to go to crowded places, and then looked at him with smiles and crooked eyebrows.

  Xin couldn't help but smile.

  "Licorice plum water..." From the side, a vendor shouted.

  Xin Qi paused and turned around to see a woman standing in front of a stall with bamboo tubes in front of her.

  Sensing Xin Qi's gaze, the woman's eyes lit up: "Does this young master want a bamboo tube?"

  Xin Qi's eyes were dazed for a moment, as if one night it was also a full moon night. She brought the bamboo tube to his lips, smiled at him and said it was delicious.

  The woman had already handed the plum water to him.

  Xin Qi looked at the bamboo tube, took it over by mistake, and then took a sip.

  He still hates things in the world, but he wants to drink this cup of plum water.

  The sweet and sour taste filled the space between his lips and teeth, and Xin Qi tightened his grip on the bamboo tube.

  Not as sweet as that night.

  Xin Qi also saw the fire dragon dance and the stall selling noodles...

  Someone suddenly tapped me on the shoulder.

  Xin Qi's body froze, as if he had gone back to that night. Jiang Fei patted his shoulder, and then approached him with a half-face of a green beast to scare her. It can be seen that when he remained silent, he was afraid that he would be scared. She was also the one who arrived.

  "Sir, this is the money I just asked for from you." The woman's voice came, and a money bag was handed to him.

  Xin Qi came back to his senses and glanced at the money bag. The light in his eyes gradually dimmed and turned into darkness.

  He returned to Youfang Inn, and the room where he had stayed was the only place where he could rest.

  She can never go back to the Demon Palace. Every time she goes back there, she always thinks of the sword piercing her chest. She kissed him gently with her cold lips, her eyes full of despair...

  After closing the guest room door, Xin Qi's body was surrounded by red light, and the scholar's robe turned into red.

  On the wedding night, she said he looked good in red.

  Xin Qi sat on the bed, his fingernails gradually turned into a frightening black, as sharp as a beast, his long hair was hanging down, and his pupils were red.