Cultivation Fairy Cannon Fodder

The demon world wants to get rid of him, and the fairy world wants to help him overcome the disaster. Then there will be a big chaos.

  Jiang Fei was destined to be abandoned.

  However, he would not reveal these things. After all, Jiang Fei was still alive at that time, just as he expected.

  Although it's a pity that I can't see Jiang Fei giving everything for him, but compared to this body, that little bit of love is nothing.

  Besides, he still has time to "get to know" her, right?

  Come to the human world and watch a good show, and you will make money.

  Rong Shu turned to look at Jiang Fei, nodded and said, "Miss Jiang has a visitor today, so I won't bother you too much. Why don't you come visit me another day?"

  Jiang Fei nodded: "Young Master Rong saved me today, and I will come to thank you another day."

  Rong Shu smiled, turned and left.

  Interesting, so interesting.

  Jiang Fei watched Rong Shu's back, and Yun Wunian's voice came from behind: "He saved you?"

  "Huh?" Jiang Fei came back to his senses, looked at Yun Wu Nian, and said casually, "Well, I almost got hit by a horse."

  As he said that, he was going back to his room.

  Yun Wu Nian's heart tightened, and he unconsciously took two steps towards her: "You didn't see it just now..."

  "By the way," Jiang Fei thought of something, turned around, and interrupted Yun Wu Nian's words, "Is Miss Lin going somewhere?"

  Lin Ningyan, who was suddenly named, quickly glanced at Yun Wunian. After realizing that the other party's eyes were only on Jiang Fei, her eyes darkened and she shook her head gently: "I don't want to be found by dad. I, I want to be there." Stay here."

  "In that case, it's getting late today, so Miss Lin will stay here first," Jiang Fei said with a smile, "You will stay in Xiao Wu Nian's room, and Xiao Wu Nian will rest on the soft couch in my outer room."

  Yun Wu Nian hesitated, sleeping with her?

  My heart beat rapidly without realizing it.

  Jiang Fei slowly added, "After all, Xiao Wu Nian and I, the two siblings, don't need to avoid suspicion."

  Yun Wu Nian's body was stiff. Listening to the words "sister and sister" she said so easily, the image of the strange man holding her shoulders appeared again and again in front of her eyes, and there was an unspeakable sourness and hidden anger in her chest.

  On this day, until night fell, Jiang Fei never stepped out of the door.

  Yun Wunian didn't go out. He only led Lin Ningyan into the room, then sat in the main room with mixed thoughts.

  It was getting late, and Yun Wunian just got up and walked towards Jiang Fei's outhouse, but paused when he saw the woman lying on the soft couch taking a nap.

  Jiang Fei was lying there on her side, her white clothes hanging down under the couch, her eyebrows were calm, and the faint light from the window reflected on her fair cheeks, revealing a bit of holiness.

  Yun Wunian stared at her blankly for a long time, his Adam's apple twitching slightly and his eyes a little blank.

  He didn't know what was wrong with him, but he didn't like the fact that there were other people standing next to her, and he didn't like... the way she said so frankly that they were siblings.

  After an unknown amount of time, the woman on the bed let out a low cry, turned over, and faintly woke up.

  Yun Wu Nian hurriedly suppressed his unnecessary emotions.

  "Who?" Jiang Fei said with a hoarse voice. He opened his eyes slightly, paused for a while and slowly stretched out his hand to touch the red moiré birthmark on the cheek of the person in front of him.

  Yun Wunian's back was tense, and her hands were as soft as a cat.

  But when he saw the hazy and emotional look in her eyes, Yun Wunian suddenly realized that she had touched him like this before, but what she called out was someone else's name.

  She must have regarded him as someone else again.

  Yun Wu Nian pursed her lips, feeling the soft touch on her cheek gradually spread, and finally reached out to hold her wrist when she touched her eyebrows.

  "Huh?" Jiang Fei was puzzled.

  Yun Wu Nian lowered his eyes: "Jiang Fei, I am not Xin Qi."

  Not even the other men next to him.

  It was the first time he called her name so formally.

  "I know," Jiang Fei's voice was confused, "You are Xiao Wu Nian."

  Yun Wu Nian's eyelashes trembled, and the strength in his hand felt heavier.

  Jiang Fei frowned in pain.

  Yun Wu Nian hurriedly relaxed his strength and said, "You..." The words came to his lips, but he didn't know what to say.

  Jiang Fei smiled lightly, slowly sat up, moved his hand from his cheek to his eyebrows, and then moved closer to him.

  Yun Wu Nian's breath tightened. Thinking of the scene where she kissed him the night before, she felt panicked but...with a slight expectation.

  However, the next moment, when he was close to him, Jiang Fei stopped and said, "Xiao Wu Nian smells like someone else."

  After saying that, he withdrew as if nothing had happened.

  Yun Wu Nian was stunned, the tension in his eyes completely condensed, and he looked at her blankly.

  Jiang Fei laughed, reached out and pinched his cheek before standing up.

  Yun Wunian, however, was faster than her and stopped in front of her.

  "What?" Jiang Fei raised his eyebrows.

  Yun Wu Nian's eyes were flustered, and after a while, he whispered as if he had found an excuse at random: "I'm not a child anymore."

  "Huh?" Jiang Fei asked back, then realized and chuckled, "Yes, Xiao Wu Nian has grown up after all, and has become the famous 'Master Yun'."

  Yun Wunian stared at her closely.

  Jiang Fei continued: "It's time to start a family and start a business."

  Yun Wu Nian paused slightly, then her ears felt slightly warm, but when she saw Jiang Fei's eyes clearly, her heart froze.

  Her tone was gentle, but her eyes were calm.

  It's like saying that his family and career have nothing to do with her.

  Jiang Fei smiled and turned back to the inner room.

  Yun Wu Nian still stood frozen in place, motionless.

  After a long time, he bowed his back with some discomfort and felt a tight pain in his chest.

  He thought he was just overthinking it.

  He has not surpassed her yet, so he is still her child adopter. How could his getting married and starting a career have nothing to do with her?

  Tomorrow, when Lin Ningyan leaves tomorrow, he can explain to her.

  That night, Yun Wu Nian could not sleep peacefully again.

  The next day, before dawn, Yun Wunian got up early, lit a fire, and practiced martial arts in the yard.