Cultivation Fairy Cannon Fodder

When she opened her eyes again, the fog surrounding her gradually dissipated. She was in a familiar house. The old elm branches in the house were lush and leafy. There were lounge chairs and wooden tables under the elm trees. There were still tea-brown pots in the ancient well beside it. barrel.

  Jiang Fei recognized it at a glance as a house decoration in Liu'an City in the human world.

  But the difference is that there is plenty of spiritual energy here.

  Jiang Fei raised his eyebrows: "System?"

  [System: This is Yun Jue's illusion, and everything is controlled by him. 】

  As soon as she finished speaking, Jiang Fei saw that a plate of pastries appeared out of thin air on the wooden table under the elm tree, which was exactly the kind she loved to eat in the past.

  "Did he drag me in?"

  [System: Yes, he also manipulated the consciousness of the original owner. 】

  Jiang Fei lowered his eyes and said nothing this time. He just walked slowly to the foot of the elm tree, picked up a pastry and looked at it carefully.

  It has to be said that Yun Jue has a really good memory. He actually memorized all the pastries that she only casually praised a few times.

  There were sounds of footsteps outside the house.

  Jiang Fei calmed down his emotions and looked up to follow the sound.

  Yun Jue came slowly in white clothes. His long hair, which was originally floating in the mist, was now half-bundled and half-scattered behind him, tied up with a simple wooden hairpin. He was holding a sandalwood-colored food box in his hand. A little less sentimental and cold, a little more mundane.

  Jiang Fei's eyes unconsciously fell on his left cheek.

  There was a birthmark on his left cheek, a birthmark with a red moiré pattern.

  In his fantasy, was he actually Yun Wunian?

  Sensing her gaze, Yun Jue raised his eyes and then paused slightly.

  Jiang Fei was standing there, with charming eyes and white clothes. His whole body was intact. There was no trace of the indifference and avoidance in his eyes. There was only the faint joy of welcoming him back, and a slightly ridiculing sentence: "Xiao Wu Nian is back." Already?"

  This is something that will never happen again in reality.

  Yun Jue was stunned for a moment, his hand holding the food box slightly tighter, then he walked up to her and reached out to touch her cheek.

  "Huh?" Jiang Fei raised his eyebrows and chuckled, "What happened to Xiao Wu Nian today? Why are you so proactive?"

  Yun Jue's fingertips trembled, staring at her smile, and gently held her in his arms for a long time.

  Jiang Fei frowned: "Don't think that because you are so proactive today, I won't hold you accountable for not helping me bring the script back."

  Yun Jue was startled, then laughed out loud, nodded and whispered: "Yeah."

  Jiang Fei stood up from his arms without mercy, turned his head and glanced at the woodshed: "Go and cook."

  Listening to her casual tone, Yun Jue felt filled with joy, nodded and walked into the woodshed.

  Jiang Fei lazily leaned on the recliner and looked at Yun Jue's back in the woodshed. He looked very similar to Yun Wunian in the human world.

  If it weren't for the abundant aura around her, she would have thought she had returned to the human world.

  That night, the two of them finished their dinner as usual.

  But when he was going to rest late at night, Yun Jue pointed a finger, and the tiles on the roof collapsed, hitting Yun Wu Nian's room.

  Jiang Fei glanced at his house: "It seems that Xiao Wu Nian has to sleep with me today."

  Yun Jue lowered his eyes and still said "hmm" in a low voice.

  Jiang Fei frowned and came closer to him.

  Yun Jue's heart was in confusion and he took half a step back unconsciously.

  Jiang Fei raised his eyebrows slightly and said, "In the past, when Xiao Wu Nian heard that he was sleeping with me, he wanted to write the words 'reluctantly' on his face. How come he doesn't reject her now?"

  Yunjue paused.

  Fortunately, Jiang Fei didn't dwell on it too much. He just laughed and turned back to his room: "Clean up and come back to my room."

  Yun Jue stared at her figure, and his panicked heart gradually calmed down.

  For just a moment, she truly made him forget that this was his illusion, an illusion that he could control, including her consciousness.

  With a wave of his sleeves, his body was as clean as ever.

  Yun Jue walked into Jiang Fei's room. She was leaning on the bed, reading a storybook with a candlestick.

  Yun Jue stared at her blankly for a while, then slowly stepped forward and took the storybook from her hand.

  "Xiao Wu Nian?" Jiang Fei raised his eyes.

  Yun Jue pursed his lips: "Reading late at night is not good for your eyes."

  "But I just want to read it." Jiang Fei hummed softly and reached out to take the storybook.

  Yun Jue looked at her dependent movements, avoided her hand, and sat beside the bed in silence for a moment: "I'll read it to you."

  Jiang Fei blinked: "Okay."

  After saying that, she leaned on his knees.

  Yun Jue's body froze, and he held the script and read softly, his hoarse voice slowly spilling out of his throat.

  The next moment, his voice stopped suddenly.

  Jiang Fei's hand touched the birthmark on his left cheek at some point, and he looked confused: "Xiao Wu Nian..."

  Yun Jue looked down at her and squeezed out one word from his throat: "Huh?"

  "Will you leave?" Jiang Fei asked softly.

  Yun Jue's Adam's apple moved slightly, but he didn't speak this time. He leaned forward slightly for a long time, and his cold lips gently touched her red lips, just like she had done before in the human world.

  But before the kiss came, Jiang Fei suddenly avoided his lips, his brows and eyes had returned to calmness, with a somewhat teasing smile: "It's time to rest."

  Yun Jue was still sitting where he was. He stood up and walked to the soft couch beside him for a moment.

  Jiang Fei is so vivid.

  It seems to be the only light in this lifeless illusion.

  The relationship between Jiang Fei and Yun Jue seemed to have completely returned to the past.

  Yun Jue was responsible for three meals a day, and Jiang Fei spent most of his time leaning against the old elm tree, lazily eating pastries and reading a storybook. From time to time, he would compete with Yun Jue in martial arts.

  If he loses, Yun Jue will paint Jiang Fei's eyebrows willing to admit defeat.

  Yun Jue has never won.

  Whether the house collapsed accidentally or intentionally, it was never repaired. During this period, Yun Jue stayed in Jiang Fei's room.

  Yun Jue began to become more and more immersed in this illusory dream, and sometimes he even felt as if he had returned to the human world again, found Jiang Fei, and renewed his relationship with her.