Campus Vicious Female Supporter

Just like he once did with Jiang Fei.

  Jiang Cuo completely replaced him.

  The only difference is that Jiang Fei never asked Jiang Cuo for so-called "practice kissing".

  Let him tell himself, look, Jiang Fei treats himself differently from others.

  That boy was worse than him. Maybe soon, her patience would run out and she would forget about this boy.

  Just like she left him behind.

  But, this day.

  Jiang Cuo still came to pick Jiang Fei up for lunch.

  Song Yan told himself thousands of times not to care, but still followed them quietly after they left.

  On the rockery, Jiang Cuo was still as usual, thoughtfully preparing lunch for Jiang Fei and feeding him affectionately.

  "Eat it yourself." Jiang Fei glanced at Jiang Cuo.

  Jiang Cuo smiled and started eating with the chopsticks she had just used.

  Jiang Fei narrowed her eyes. She had to say that the little pervert was really considerate when he was a person. With this pleasing face, she almost forgot how perverted this little pervert was when he was not a person.

  "Tired?" Jiang Cuo glanced at her and patted his knees, "Would you like to take a rest?"

  Jiang Fei lowered his head and glanced aside.

  Song Yan is there.

  After thinking about it, she leaned on Jiang Cuo's knees.

  Song Yan's favorability fluctuated violently.

  "Get some sleep, sister. I'll call you when the time is up." Jiang Cuo lowered his head and looked at her.

  Jiang Fei responded lazily and closed his eyes.

  Jiang Cuo lowered his head and looked at the girl leaning on his knees, her long and curly eyelashes hanging lightly on her eyelids.

  But after using some tricks, I found out that this was how she and Song Yan got along.

  I heard... there are even more intimate ones.

  Jiang Cuo glanced at the rockery on the side, and his eyes suddenly became surly.

  He stretched out his hand, touched her eyebrows, and leaned slightly for a long time: "Sister..."

  "..."

  "Is this how you did to him?" Jiang Cuo murmured, bringing his lips to hers, turning them around and sucking lightly.

  But he couldn't control the excitement in his heart, just like tasting forbidden fruit.

  He is hers.

  Then, she must be his, too.

  Just each other.

  Song Yan took a step back abruptly, his face turned pale, and the hands hanging by his sides were trembling uncontrollably. Waves of coldness came from the soles of his feet, and his teeth were even so cold that they couldn't stop chattering.

  The only thing he could convince himself was that Jiang Fei treated him for different reasons. When he saw the scene in front of him, he was completely shaken and broken.

  From beginning to end, he was no different at all.

  It would be the same if it were someone else.

  He shouldn't go on like this.

  In the past, I always told myself, wait a little longer and give her the money back.

  But not anymore.

  If this continues, he feels that he will never be able to go back.

  …

  afternoon.

  There's one minute left before class starts.

  Jiang Fei reached out and was about to open the book, continuing to read what he had not finished in the morning.

  But before she could open it, the book was suddenly closed by a cold white hand.

  "Let's talk." Along with the hand came a hoarse and indifferent voice.

  Everyone around them looked in this direction, their eyes filled with astonishment.

  Jiang Fei looked up.

  Song Yan was standing in front of her, his eyes were inexplicably red, his face was pale, and his lips had lost color. His eyes were not as cold and abstinent as before, but... a little sinister.

  Jiang Fei slowly said: "Classmate Song..."

  "Jiang Fei!" Song Yan interrupted her.

  He hated that she kept calling him "Classmate Song" and hated that even at this time, she looked at him like a stranger.

  Jiang Fei looked at the time and wondered: "It's already class time, I'm afraid now..."

  "Right now." Song Yan said solemnly.

  This is Song Yan's third time skipping class.

  It's because of Jiang Fei again.

  Cafe.

  Soft music sounded quietly.

  Jiang Fei lowered his eyes and stirred the coffee gently with a spoon. A strand of curly hair hung in front of her, reflecting the sunshine outside the window. Her skin was almost transparent.

  Song Yan stared at her plain features. He couldn't imagine that she in front of him was the same girl who held his neck and kissed him.

  Her lips were still slightly red and swollen.

  Song Yan couldn't help but clenched his palms tightly to suppress the pain in his chest.

  "Is something wrong?" Jiang Fei met his gaze calmly.

  Song Yan looked at her: "You and Jiang Cuo..."

  "Huh?" Jiang Fei was puzzled, then reacted and smiled, "Don't listen to those people's lies, he and I are the same as you."

  It doesn't matter.

  Song Yan's back was stiff, just like him...

  After hesitating for a long time, he slowly released his cold fingers and took out a bank card.

  Jiang Fei understood: "It turns out that I'm paying back the money," she smiled knowingly, "There's no need to make a special appointment, you can just return the card to me in class."

  She stretched out her hand to take the bank card: "Don't worry, according to the agreement, if you pay back the money, our relationship will be automatically terminated. I will keep our relationship rotten in my stomach."

  As she said that, Jiang Fei had already pinched the corner of the bank card: "Congratulations, you have paid off your foreign debt." She stood up and said easily, "From now on, everything will be completely settled."

  But just as she was about to pull out the bank card, Song Yan suddenly grabbed the card body with all her strength, and the veins on the back of her hand were prominent.

  Completely clean up.

  He wanted to know how she could say it so easily. Jiang Fei tried hard in confusion, but still couldn't take out the bank card: "Classmate Song?"

  Song Yan still lowered his head, his body tensed, and his lips pursed tightly.

  Jiang Fei waited for a while, but Song Yan never let go.

  But at this moment, the mobile phone she put aside rang.