Campus Vicious Female Supporter

However, Jiang Cuo quickly avoided him and hit his jaw hard with a punch the next second.

  He looked at Jiang Lin who was lying on the sofa and asked softly: "I didn't hear clearly just now. Who do you want to destroy?"

  "You bastard..."

  "Wrong answer!" Jiang Cuo hit his chest hard again, "How do you think the Jiang family should be treated?"

  "How do you plan to deal with her in the future?"

  "Who are you calling a bastard?"

  One word, one punch.

  Every blow hit Jiang Lin's weak spot. By the end of the blow, his voice became softer and softer, but his punches became harder and harder.

  "Little beast!" Jiang Lin angrily touched the red wine bottle on the side, and then made a crisp sound.

  The red wine shattered on Jiangcuo's knees.

  Jiang Cuo staggered, his knees softened, and his legs were in sharp pain.

  He slowly lowered his head, and the red wine spilled down half of his legs on his suit pants. It was stained after all!

  "How dare you fight back!" Jiang Lin took advantage of his hesitation, grabbed his collar, and punched him with his fist.

  Jiang Cuo squinted his eyes, enduring the pain on his body, but looked at the clock beside him out of the corner of his eye.

  The engagement party is about to begin.

  There was another sharp pain at the corner of his lips. Jiang Cuo suddenly reached out and grabbed Jiang Lin's fist.

  Jiang Lin was stunned, and suddenly thought of Jiang Fei grabbing his fist like this that night.

  There was a surge of fear in my heart.

  Jiang Cuo laughed softly and licked the blood on the corner of his lower lip: "It's only been a few times, but you can't stand it anymore?"

  "I've endured this for more than ten years!"

  As he said that, he hit him hard back.

  My body was in sharp pain, but for the first time I fought back, I felt extremely relieved.

  Since the old madman would not give up on Jiang Fei, he had no choice but to ruin his reputation.

  What a shame, one less madman.

  However, the suit that matched her dress was stained with blood, the tie was crooked, and there were even bruises on her face...

  As expected, he was still a dirty thing born in the mud.

  However, since the first time he fought back today was for her sake, he should first forgive her for showing up at her engagement party in such a disgraceful manner.

  If you can still go...

  …

  It is completely opposite to the blood and violence of the Jiang family.

  The engagement banquet was held in a luxurious and elegant banquet hall, with melodious music, and all the guests were prominent figures from the upper class. Jiang Fei was sitting in the dressing room, wearing a red tube top dress, her slightly curly hair lazily scattered behind her, with red beads hanging in her hair, bright and beautiful.

  When Shen Fang came in, what he saw was her white jade-like back, with slightly exposed butterfly bones embedded in her semi-naked back, giving her a hint of sex appeal.

  Jiang Fei heard the movement and turned his head.

  Shen Fang's breath tightened: "I'll take you out."

  Jiang Fei nodded, smiled lightly, and walked out.

  The guests all stopped socializing and looked at the man and woman who appeared. They were quiet for a while and then continued to congratulate Jiang and Shen.

  As the protagonists of this engagement banquet, Jiang Fei and Shen Fang naturally had to toast to the guests in turn.

  Fortunately, there weren't many people, so after a few glasses of wine, we were all done, and then we paid tribute to both parents.

  The host said jokingly: "It seems that everyone is blessing the newlyweds, and there are no objections..."

  Before he finished speaking, the door of the banquet hall was suddenly pushed hard from the outside. In the spacious banquet hall, several faint echoes could be heard.

  Everyone looked towards the door one after another, and then were stunned.

  Song Yan stood there, still wearing yesterday's suit, his eyebrows were full of exhaustion and bloodshot eyes, his eyes were red, and there was a layer of sweat on his forehead, looking miserable.

  His originally abstinent and restrained look was now filled with blazing anger, and his eyes were dark, making it impossible to see any emotion at all.

  He walked step by step towards the men and women in the center of the banquet hall, his eyes fixed on Jiang Fei. The red dress on her body stung his eyes, and his steps became heavier.

  The girl who kept saying "play with him", the girl who was still making out with him that night, the girl who said "say you love me" to him over and over again, but she was on a business trip, and when she came back, she was going to be engaged to someone else. ?

  ——Doesn't answer the phone, doesn't know her new address, and doesn't even notify him. There is only an invitation with her and Shen Fang's names written on it.

  Even if he came back one day late, she would already be Shen Fang's fiancée?

  Or is it her specialty to give up halfway and give up in the end?

  Shen Fang looked at the person coming, his face turned pale, and he turned sideways to block Jiang Fei.

  Song Yan glanced at Shen Fang who was standing in front of him, walked around him and looked at Jiang Fei, with a hoarse voice: "Jiang Fei..."

  "Classmate Song, where is your seat?" Shen Fang interrupted him and pointed to the seat next to him.

  The master of ceremonies finally came to his senses and was busy trying to smooth things over: "It seems that one person is missing for the toast. It's still too late to make up for it..."

  The waiter brought three glasses of wine to the three of them.

  Song Yan clenched her fists tightly, restrained the trembling of her fingers, and still only looked at Jiang Fei: "Do you think I should drink this glass of wine?"

  Shen Fang frowned: "Song Yan..."

  "You're sweating profusely," Jiang Fei's voice sounded slowly, interrupting Shen Fang's words. Then he picked up a glass of wine, looked at Song Yan, and raised his eyebrows slightly, "Why don't you drink a glass of wine to calm down."

  Song Yan met her calm gaze, his face turned pale, and his heart throbbed.

  How could she be so calm?

  Just because he didn't respond to "say he loves her", she turned around and left him to get engaged to someone else?

  She doesn't love him either, right?

  He was nothing more than a plaything to her.

  But...even if it is a plaything, he cannot allow her to play with other people...

  "I won't agree," Song Yan said hoarsely, "I won't even die."