Cultivation Fairy Cannon Fodder

Yun Wunian's expression froze.

  Jiang Fei had already walked towards the door.

  Yun Wu Nian hurriedly stopped in front of her, his eyebrows a little panicked.

  Jiang Fei was puzzled: "What?"

  Yun Wu Nian paused, looked at her and said, "Where are you going?"

  Jiang Fei glanced at the little girl who was looking at the two of them aggrievedly, and made up a random reason: "I'm going to buy some pastries." After that, he walked around him.

  Yun Wunian stopped her again: "There is it in the house."

  For more than a year, he had been buying pastries, the same ones she used to eat.

  Jiang Fei said again: "Then go buy a storybook."

  Yun Wunian remained still: "There are some in the house too."

  The most popular words book.

  Jiang Fei became a little impatient: "Then I'll go out for a walk." Just as he was about to leave, he saw that Yun Wunian still wanted to stop him, and said in a low tone, "Stop me?"

  Yun Wu Nian froze and finally stood there, watching her walk outside the hospital without looking back.

  The young man's eyebrows were dark.

  "Brother Wu Nian?" The little girl on the side stepped forward cautiously.

  Yun Wu Nian looked at her and his voice became colder: "Don't give it away anymore, I won't accept it."

  "And..." He was silent, "She is not my sister."

  After saying that, he turned around and walked out of the door.

  After a few days of snow, the weather started to clear up. There were many people in the street cleaning the snow on the ground. Children dressed like balls were running on the snow, and the fragrance of roasted chestnuts could be smelled.

  Jiang Fei walked lazily in the market, wandering around casually.

  I don't know how long it took, but there was a sound of footsteps behind her. They stopped not far away and followed her step by step.

  Jiang Fei just ignored it and wandered around as usual. He stayed in front of the cake stall for a while, then went to the story book shop, took a penny and ordered a pot of hot tea, then sat in the shop and read the story book.

  After finishing the first episode, half an hour had passed. Jiang Fei bought the storybook and walked out of the shop. He saw the young man at the door still standing there in his morning white singlet, pursed lips and waiting.

  Seeing Jiang Fei, he took two steps toward her.

  Jiang Fei raised his eyebrows: "What are you doing here?"

  Yun Wu Nian was stunned for a moment and said nothing.

  He was afraid that she would leave him for more than a year like before.

  Jiang Fei was amused by his unspeakable expression. He threw his storybook to him and sighed: "It's normal for a little girl to like our little Wu Nian."

  Yun Wu Nian held the script and shook his head firmly.

  Jiang Fei raised his eyebrows: "Huh?"

  Yun Wu Nian said seriously: "I haven't surpassed you yet."

  Therefore, he is still her child adopter.

  Jiang Fei understood what he meant and couldn't help but reached out and pinched his cheek: "Xiao Wu Nian is sensible now."

  Yun Wu Nian stiffened up and tried to avoid it.

  She still treats him the same way she treated the young child in the past... and she also said she wanted him to be a "child adopter". Who would believe it?

  After squeezing, Jiang Fei took back his hand and walked back, whispering: "It's not as easy to squeeze as when I was a child."

  Yun Wu Nian: "..."

  Soon after the heavy snowfall, it was the Spring Festival.

  This is the first Spring Festival that Jiang Fei and Yun Wunian have spent together.

  Five or six days in advance, Yun Wu Nian had bought wine, food, firecrackers and Spring Festival couplets. Jiang Fei almost didn't interfere with anything except helping him to check whether they were correct when posting the Spring Festival couplets.

  On New Year's Eve, Yun Wu Nian cooked a table full of food and even poured wine for Jiang Fei himself.

  With the crackling of firecrackers outside, Jiang Fei drank a few drinks and became tipsy when he suddenly thought of something: "How did Xiao Wu Nian celebrate the festival last year?"

  Yun Wu hid her wine glass without leaving a trace: "It's the same as the past seven or eight years."

  Live alone.

  The difference is that last year he had this house, whereas in the past it was in a ruined temple.

  Jiang Fei smiled after hearing his response and said nothing more.

  There is a custom of keeping the year old on New Year's Eve in Liu'an City. Jiang Fei followed the local customs and sat on the soft couch in the house. He watched Yun Wu Nian clear the dining table and waved him over: "Keeping the year old tonight, if I am sleepy, please remember calls me."

  Yun Wunian nodded and sat next to her.

  The two were silent until midnight, when many people watching the New Year outside the window lit firecrackers again, and the crackling sound was endless.

  Jiang Fei took out two brocade boxes like magic and handed them to Yun Wu Nian: "Here, souvenirs from last year and this year."

  Yun Wunian looked at her in confusion, then lowered his head to look at the brocade box. His eyes were a little dazed, but he quickly reacted. His breathing was tight and his voice was a little difficult, "Is it for me?"

  "otherwise?"

  Yun Wunian felt a little helpless and took the brocade box over. There was a white jade hairpin in one box, and a white jade waist pendant in the other box.

  Jade is clear and looks extremely expensive.

  "Xiao Wu Nian has grown up another year. It's time to have some decent things." Jiang Fei smiled slightly and leaned on his knees. "It won't be long before you're old enough to get a wife, right?"

  Yun Wu Nian's ears were slightly hot, and he looked at the woman who was confidently leaning against his knees. She was probably drunk, her cheeks were red, her eyes were half-squinted, her eyelashes were as long as cattail fans, the silver hairpin she had been wearing in her hair was loose, and her hair was Scattered on the back of his hand...

  Yun Wu Nian raised his head suddenly and carefully exhaled.

  When he noticed that Jiang Fei's breathing on his knees was gradually becoming evener, he paused before gently pushing her.

  Jiang Fei opened his eyes impatiently: "What?"

  Yun Wu Nian's voice suddenly became softer: "Don't you want to stay up late?"

  Jiang Fei closed his eyes again: "How about you guard it for me?"

  Yun Wunian was silent for a long time, until the woman on his knees fell asleep again, and then he said: "Okay."

  Yun Wu Nian's favorability rating: 65.

  For a long time after the Spring Festival, Yun Wunian did not go out to study. He only practiced martial arts every morning and studied in his room in the afternoon.

  Jiang Fei always stayed in the house and rarely left the house.