Cultivation Fairy Cannon Fodder

Rong Shu's body tensed, and his heart suddenly felt astringent. He increased the strength in his hands, but he quickly reacted, pulled his lips and sneered, and let go according to her strength.

  Jiang Fei smiled at Rong Shu and walked towards Yun Jue.

  Yun Jue stared at her closely. His silent heart was like a stone thrown into a lake of his heart, causing ripples. Then the ripples gradually turned into waves and surged towards his consciousness.

  A faint but easily detectable secret of joy.

  But before this secret joy could fully rise, it was completely frozen by Jiang Fei's next words.

  Jiang Fei looked at him, still smiling softly, with half-curved eyebrows, polite and indifferent: "I just thanked Immortal Yunjue for helping me. In the past, I had some fate with Immortal Yunjue's incarnation during the calamity, but Immortal Yunjue I also said that it was Xiao Wu Nian, not the Immortal Lord, and I can tell the difference clearly."

  "As for kindness, Immortal Yun Jue doesn't have to bear any burden. When he was in the human world, it was just a matter of effort, and there is no kindness at all. Now I have let go, and I hope Immortal Yun Jue can let go."

  After saying that, she turned around and returned to Rong Shu's side, put her hand into his palm again, and smiled brightly at him: "The porridge will get cold if you don't drink it."

  Rong Shu stared at her blankly, his eyes dark and dark.

  Her choice was him.

  The next moment, Rong Shu took Jiang Fei's hand and turned around to go back to the palace. The door of the palace closed with force with a "bump", leaving only Yun Jue standing there.

  In the palace.

  Rong Shu sat on the seat, still holding the hot porridge in one hand, tapping the jade porcelain bowl with his index finger every now and then, and still holding Jiang Fei in the other hand, with a worried look on his face.

  It wasn't until Jiang Fei freed his hand from his palm that Rong Shu came back to his senses and looked at her with raised eyebrows.

  Jiang Fei pursed his lips tightly: "If you don't drink porridge, you will really get cold."

  Hearing this, Rong Shu looked at the warm porridge in the bowl. The next moment, a light blue spell glowed on his fingers. The warm porridge became hot again, and he raised his head to drink it.

  "Hey!" Jiang Fei hurriedly stopped him, "Don't you know it's hot?"

  After saying that, she glared at him, took the porridge, took the spoon, raised it, blew it to cool, took a spoonful and put it to his lips.

  Rong Shu was stunned.

  "Drink!" Jiang Fei urged.

  Rong Shu paused slightly, then opened his mouth slightly and drank the porridge with her hand.

  His cold spleen and stomach felt an inexplicable burning sensation, accompanied by the beating of his heart.

  Rong Shu half-squinted his eyes and looked at the woman in front of him.

  When the bowl of porridge reached the bottom, Jiang Fei breathed a sigh of relief and stood up: "Since you have finished drinking..."

  Before she finished speaking, she suddenly felt her wrist tighten.

  Rong Shu pulled her closer to him, and her high ponytail fell down on her left cheek. Her green clothes swept around her and wrapped her between his arms.

  The distance between the two was only a short distance, and it seemed that they could even feel each other's breathing.

  "Rong Shu?" Jiang Fei's voice trembled slightly, and his eyelashes beat uneasily.

  Rong Shu looked at her deeply, his cold hands touched her warm body, and his heart trembled. For a long time, he raised his eyebrows and smiled: "I thought Feifei would let him go."

  Jiang Fei blinked in confusion, then reacted and reached out to gently touch his cheek.

  Rong Shu was startled.

  Jiang Fei laughed, his eyebrows curved into crescent moons, but he couldn't hide the starlight in his eyes: "You said you weren't jealous."

  Rong Shu's heart tightened, and he stood up to let her go, his movements panicking.

  Jiang Fei suddenly stood up and kissed him on the lips, then stretched out her arms to hug him: "I'm very happy, Rong Shu. Even if it's just..." She didn't say anything, and continued, "I'm still very happy."

  As she spoke, she took his hand and warmed his cold limbs with her body temperature.

  Rong Shu's body was completely frozen.

  Jiang Fei's hands crossed his outer clothes and landed on the limbs outside his inner clothes. As if they were on fire, the hands holding him became harder and harder.

  Rong Shu's Adam's apple rolled, and she clearly remained motionless, but he only felt something burning in his heart, an uncontrollable heat.

  The heat even caused a few drops of sweat to form on his forehead.

  After an unknown amount of time, Jiang Fei suddenly asked: "Do you feel it?"

  Rong Shu was confused and subconsciously said: "No."

  Jiang Fei lowered his eyes in despair, paused for a while and murmured in a low voice: "One day, you will feel it."

  "Believe me."

  Rong Shu favorability: 70.

  Jiang Fei curled his lips.

  Outside the palace.

  Yun Jue was still standing where he was, listening to the voices in the palace, his face tensed, his fingertips cold and trembling slightly.

  The ambiguous and intimate voice, even if you can't see it, you can guess what is going on.

  Once, when she was leaning on Yun Wu Nian's legs, holding the back of his neck and kissing him gently, she had such a soft and hoarse voice, full of temptation.

  Now, she was being intimate with others.

  Yun Jue didn't know how long he stood there, but Jiang Fei's hands didn't come out, but his hands gradually clenched into fists, and the immortal energy surged, causing the surrounding branches and leaves to tremble.

  The Tao that was originally incomprehensible and the heart that could not be cultivated was now squeezed and became more and more depressed.

  What Jiang Fei said was obviously right. He was not Yun Wunian in the human world, he was Yun Jue. She didn't need him to repay her kindness, so the two of them should have nothing to do with each other in the future.

  But why...looking at the closed palace door, he wanted to destroy everything here, especially the palace in front of him.

  Yun Jue coughed suddenly, she asked him to let go, how could she let go so quickly?

  He didn't know how long he stood here, until the sky turned white, and his palms gradually glowed with golden light, but in the center of the golden light, there was a faint red glow, and he stared straight at the palace.

  The next moment, there was a crow in the distance, Yun Jue suddenly came back to his senses, looked at his palm, his throat tightened, his eyebrows were filled with astonishment, and the next moment he waved his sleeves and disappeared from the place.

  …

  The next day.

  When Rong Shu woke up, he saw Jiang Fei still in his arms.

  The copper basin in the palace was lit again at Jiang Fei's command, and the hall was as hot as summer. Her cheeks were also covered with a thin layer of red due to the heat, and a few drops of sweat appeared on the tip of her nose.