Cultivation Fairy Cannon Fodder

The shock in Xin Qi's eyes dissipated and was replaced by coldness.

  Of course I heard it.

  It took him only a few hundred years to cultivate the magic power he has today, and he has many undead souls under his command. It is natural for him to receive punishment from heaven, and the pain from heaven's punishment is nothing more than a common occurrence for him.

  However, he shouldn't have any expectations.

  I hope that people like me can get a little extra mercy from the "fingertips" of heaven.

  Therefore, all he can use is despicable means, such as using Jiang Fei to deceive Heaven.

  "Get some rest early." Xin Qi's voice became lighter.

  "Do you believe in miracles?" Jiang Fei raised his head, looked straight into his eyes, and asked extremely seriously.

  Xin Qi looked into her eyes and subconsciously said, "I don't believe it."

  Jiang Fei laughed, and gradually let go of the hand holding his waist. He stroked his arm with his left hand, feeling that his broken bones were quickly being connected under his fingertips, and listened to the sound of bones and flesh rubbing together: "But I I have to believe it, Xin Qi."

  Xin Qi was stunned and stared at her expression with lowered eyes.

  Jiang Fei adjusted to a comfortable angle, put one hand around his arm, leaned on his shoulder and closed his eyes: "Sweet dreams."

  Xin Qi still looked at her under the moonlight, with mixed feelings on her head, and for a long time he pulled his lips and smiled mockingly.

  Miracle?

  He certainly believed it.

  I just don’t believe that miracles will happen to people like me.

  As his consciousness gradually drifted away, Xin Qi slowly closed his eyes and had a good night's sleep. This was a novelty for him in the past, but he didn't know when he started to get used to it.

  In the next period of time, Xin Qi discovered that Jiang Fei was obviously busy.

  Every morning when I woke up, she was no longer in the room, and then disappeared for the whole day, only to return exhausted late at night.

  Xin Qi wanted to ask Jiang Fei several times why he left early and came back late, but he stopped at the last moment.

  He didn't like the feeling of being emotionally involved in one person, even though he did want her true feelings for him.

  Therefore, during this period of time, he spent most of his time in the room intensifying his practice.

  At first, the inner alchemy recovered very quickly, and some spells could still be used. Later, it became slower and slower, and even the slightest use of spells would cause severe pain in the inner alchemy.

  Until one night, while Xin Qi was still practicing, the melodious sound of the flute suddenly came to his ears.

  He opened his eyes suddenly.

  The sound of this flute is exactly the jade flute he gave to Yan'er. If he is in danger, he will play this flute. Only he can hear the flute sound.

  Is she in danger?

  Xin Qi frowned, stood up and was about to walk out, but the moment he opened the door, a piece of letter wrapped in light blue light flew in.

  Xin Qi reached out to catch the letter, opened it, and then pursed his lips tightly.

  The letter was sent by Tang Feiyan. She only said that she had found the whereabouts of Yun Jue Lijie, which was probably in the area of ​​Liu'an City. Liu'an City was very close to the territory of the demon clan, and she asked him to check it out for her.

  Looking at the word "Tang" in the signature, Xin Qi reached out and touched it gently. Then his spiritual power leaked out of control and the letter fell to the ground.

  The inner alchemy moved slightly, and then a stinging pain came.

  Xin Qi sneered.

  Yun Jue.

  There really was only Yun Jue in her eyes and heart.

  I blew the jade flute he gave me just for Yun Jue.

  The next moment, he was stunned again. He actually thought of Jiang Fei. When she looked at him, her eyes were particularly focused and serious.

  It was very similar to Tang Feiyan's eyes when she mentioned Yun Jue.

  Xin Qi hurriedly dismissed Jiang Fei, how could she be compared with Yan'er?

  She is just...a tool.

  But at this moment, Xin Qi only felt a sharp pain in his ears. When the pain disappeared, his ears seemed to be back to their previous strength, and he could easily hear the sounds around him. At first, he was still a little uncomfortable with the incoming noise, but soon he got used to it. .

  In the backyard outside the guest room, the waiter's voice was very soft: "I don't know what Miss Jiang is doing picking so many herbs, and all this dew..."

  Xin Qi turned his head and looked towards the door.

  When the waiter's footsteps were getting farther and farther away from the backyard, Xin Qi walked out.

  In the backyard, there are hundreds of spiritual grasses and dozens of bamboo tubes of nectar placed neatly, all of which are shrouded in invisible magic to maintain vitality.

  These are just enough to support him in cultivating his inner elixir.

  During this period, she went out early and came back late to prepare these spiritual herbs and nectar?

  And preparing so many at once can only mean... that she is leaving.

  Xin Qi felt his throat was slightly itchy and couldn't help but cough. The long-lost evil spirit surged in his chest.

  For a moment, he couldn't tell whether it was because of Tang Feiyan or... Jiang Fei.

  Tang Feiyan came to him because of Yun Jue.

  And is Jiang Fei leaving too? Why should she leave?

  Maybe it was because he had been so innocent and harmless during this period that she had the idea that he would let her go easily?

  Xin Qi turned around and returned to the guest room, where the letter was still lying on the floor.

  I don't know how long it took, but there were footsteps outside the door, and the door was gently pushed open. Jiang Fei was still wearing white clothes, his face was slightly pale, and his eyes were full of exhaustion.

  Seeing Xin Qi, she was startled, then laughed, and walked to his side: "It's night, why are you standing here, I have something to say..."

  The sound suddenly stopped.

  Xin Qi avoided her hand and glanced at her coldly, unable to restrain the anger in his heart: "What does it have to do with you."

  Jiang Fei's face turned pale: "Xin Qi?" As she spoke, she quickly glanced at the letter on the ground. Although she couldn't see the words clearly, she could still see a big "Tang" signed on it. Her mind was racing, she had already react to.

  The dog must have had a bad encounter with Tang Feiyan again.

  Xin Qi frowned, he was shocked when he said those words just now.

  He could laugh and break the neck of anyone who annoyed him, but he never vented his truest anger on anyone at will.

  Never like this.