Cultivation Fairy Cannon Fodder

The stronger the inner elixir becomes, the more difficult it becomes to repair.

  That night, he meditated as usual, and the divine punishment came as promised.

  He just sat on the couch as usual, thinking about his determination in his heart.

  At this time, the door was opened from the outside.

  Xin Qi's heart flashed with murderous intent.

  He knew that he was the waiter in the shop, and perhaps in order to be worthy of the money left by Jiang Fei, he brought food from the human world every night.

  Now, his mana has not yet recovered, so he is patient for a while.

  But today, the footsteps did not stop at the table, but walked towards the bed step by step.

  Xin Qi frowned, suppressing the trembling of his inner elixir, and made a killing move with his fingers.

  The footsteps were getting closer and closer, accompanied by the weak sound of breathing heavily, and then the curtains on the bed were gently opened. Xin Qi raised his hand to attack the person, but he was met with a pale face.

  He paused, and then anger welled up in his heart that he couldn't understand.

  "Xin Qi." Jiang Fei smiled at him, "I'm back."

  Xin Qi looked at her, his eyes slightly lowered for a long time, and his voice was calm: "Miss Jiang."

  Jiang Fei's smile froze slightly: "Xin Qi, I heard from the waiter that you haven't eaten in the past few days and your Dantian has been damaged. Now..."

  "Miss Jiang, I still want to practice." Xin Qi interrupted her.

  Jiang Fei was stunned for a long time: "Then, I'll wait for you."

  Xin Qi glanced at her: "It's hard for me to practice calmly when others are around."

  After saying that, he closed his eyes.

  Jiang Fei was stunned for a moment, then slowly opened her palm, and a blue elixir appeared in her palm. She put the elixir in his hand: "Then don't forget to take it."

  After finishing speaking, he turned around and walked towards the door, staggering a little.

  Xin Qi still closed his eyes tightly, but his brows furrowed unconsciously.

  Unable to meditate.

  In the past, even when heaven's punishment came, he could concentrate on cultivating the law, but now... he couldn't calm down.

  Jiang Fei left as soon as he left. What she brought back now, as you can guess, was just some magic medicine. Do you think these can put an end to her "betrayal"?

  It's getting light.

  After Xin Qi once again almost went astray in his practice, he suddenly opened his eyes and saw the blue light on the side with his peripheral vision. He lowered his head and looked at it, and then was slightly startled.

  Xiu Yuan Dan?

  The precious elixirs on Wu Nian Mountain are said to be refined from hundreds of thousand-year-old spiritual herbs. There are only a handful of them in the world. Because they are too precious, they are hidden in Yun Jue's room.

  Multiple Yuan injuries can be repaired in just forty-nine days after taking the Xiuyuan Pill.

  How could Jiang Fei...