Campus Vicious Female Supporter

Song Yan nodded.

  When the master bedroom door closed, the temperature in Song Yan's eyes also dropped. He looked at Jiang Fei: "What exactly do you want to do?"

  "What are you doing?" Jiang Fei's cute smile on his lips gradually deepened, and he walked up to him: "Xiao Yan, take me back."

  Song Yan frowned, glanced at the closed door of the master bedroom, turned around, took the key and walked out of the house.

  It's past eight o'clock in the evening, and the street lights in the old residential area are dim.

  Song Yan pushed the bicycle and glanced at Jiang Fei who was following him: "Classmate Jiang, I agree to all your requests of me, but I hope you won't act towards grandma in the future."

  Jiang Fei raised his eyebrows: "Acting?"

  Song Yan said in a deep voice: "Grandma has been alone. She is a little lonely, but she has survived. Don't use your scheming to treat grandma and hurt her heart."

  "Scheming?" Jiang Fei walked up to Song Yan, with a dim streetlight above her head. She looked up at him, and then slowly came closer to him, only one finger away from him.

  Song Yan hesitated and instinctively wanted to avoid it.

  Jiang Fei chuckled softly: "Don't worry, I am more sincere to the old man than to you."

  Song Yan frowned.

  Jiang Fei retracted his body, took two steps forward slowly, and then looked back at him: "Aren't you looking for a job?"

  Song Yan still looked at her cautiously and said nothing.

  His work was ruined by her.

  "Hey, even if I can give you everything you want, including money," Jiang Fei raised his eyebrows and smiled, "but don't think that I will be taken advantage of."

  "If you don't make money, I'm afraid you won't be able to buy groceries if I want to make a living in the future. How can you support the elderly?"

  As soon as he finished speaking, Jiang Fei saw the favorability level above Song Yan's head fluctuate.

  Song Yan's hand pushing the bicycle tightened slightly.

  This shameful relationship with her was a shame to him.

  Although he would never accept money from her, he thought she would use money to humiliate him.

  But I didn't expect that she also had a rare and reasonable side.

  "By the way, you used to be a tutor on weekends, right?" Jiang Fei suddenly thought of something.

  Song Yan came back to his senses: "Yeah."

  "You don't have a job right now, why don't you teach me," Jiang Fei said casually, "Anyway, I just transferred to your class and I can't keep up with the courses. As for the price, I'll just follow your previous price, seven days a week..."

  "Jiang Fei." Song Yan interrupted her and stared at her for two seconds. "You know better than anyone why I lost my job. And I will find a job by myself. You can hire other tutors."

  Jiang Fei frowned: "Are you rejecting me?"

  Song Yan's expression condensed as he thought of her previous request.

  Jiang Fei added: "I'm not the kind of person who makes trouble without reason," she smiled, "Didn't you say that you would work hard to make money to repay me and then completely terminate our relationship? Tutoring money should be included in that, right? .”

  Song Yan stared at her, knowing that he had no freedom to refuse.

  She was so devoted to Shen Fang that she even occupied his time outside of class.

  "Only weekends." Finally, Song Yan lowered his head and said solemnly.

  He didn't need the money she was handing out between her fingers.

  Jiang Fei smiled: "Okay," she then thought, "Isn't tomorrow Saturday? Let's start from tomorrow."

  Song Yan lowered his eyes and got on his bicycle.

  Jiang Fei sat in the back seat, holding his waist with one hand.

  Song Yan's body was still frighteningly tight due to her contact.

  The two of them didn't speak again along the way. Song Yan put Jiang Fei at the door of the villa area and rode away.

  Jiang Fei glanced at his back. The white shirt looked particularly thin and bleak under the neon lights in the distance.

  Jiang Fei withdrew his gaze and turned around to walk into the villa.

  Suddenly a dazzling light shone at her from the front.

  Jiang Fei couldn't help but stretched out his hand to block the light, and then saw a black shadow walking towards her against the light, stopping in front of her: "So close?"

  Shen Fang's voice.

  Jiang Fei turned sideways and finally saw Shen Fang's expression clearly at this moment. His face was expressionless and his face was gloomy.

  "Are you unhappy?" Jiang Fei lowered his eyes and said calmly.

  Shen Fang was extremely angry and smiled: "Why should I be happy?"

  Are you happy that he waited here for three hours until she was sent back by Song Yan?

  Or was he happy that she was smiling while sitting on that broken bicycle, but her face was tense when she saw him?

  Jiang Fei hesitated for a few seconds, then slowly raised his head and looked into Shen Fang's eyes: "As you wish, isn't it?"

  Shen Fang's breathing stagnated and his face turned pale.

  Jiang Fei smiled: "Shen Fang, the vacation is over. Since I have promised you to help you get close to Song Yan, there is no need for you to come back and play 'be good to me' with me."

  "I heard that Ruan Tang and you have become a lot closer. Congratulations."

  After saying that, Jiang Fei walked around him and walked towards the villa.

  "Jiang Fei!" Shen Fang moved his hands hanging by his side, and the boy's unique low hoarse voice seemed to be squeezed out of his throat, full of unwillingness and demonstration, "You said, I How about being with Ruan Tang?"

  Jiang Fei paused.

  Shen Fang noticed her hesitation and his eyes lit up slightly.

  However, the next second, Jiang Fei said: "I wish you and Ruan Tang happiness."

  After saying that, he walked directly into the villa.

  Shen Fang still stood there, clenching his hands tightly, and his nails that hadn't been trimmed in a few days were embedded in his palms.

  She actually wished him and Ruan Tang happiness?

  For a long time, Shen Fang opened his palm, looked at the crescent-shaped blood stain on his palm, and then touched the corner of his lips.

  He didn't believe it. She had liked him for eight years, and now, in just ten days, she had no feelings for him at all.

  If it really wasn't there, then what was that kiss?

  Shen Fang's favorability rating: 90.

  As soon as Jiang Fei walked into the main hall, he heard the system's report.

  She just smiled nonchalantly.

  When she saw Song Yan sending her home, she was stimulated and her favorability level increased. I really didn't know what he would be like on the day of the welcome dance.