Campus Vicious Female Supporter

Jiang Fei tried a little harder to break away, but Song Yan's arm tightened and became harder.

  Unable to break away, Jiang Fei simply leaned into his arms and said in a low voice: "Classmate Song, don't you think you are weird?"

  Song Yan said nothing.

  "When I forced you, you were always eager to break off the relationship with me. Now that you are finally free, you have to put on 'shackles' again." She turned her head from his arms and looked at him. With lipstick on his lips, he chuckled, "It's not too late to regret it now."

  Song Yan lowered his head and looked at her in front of him, with her pretty red lips.

  He did not answer her question, but said hoarsely: "Not long ago, I helped the Song family negotiate a business deal."

  "Um?"

  "With the reward, I bought this house." Song Yan's Adam's apple rolled. "There will be a bigger one in the future. You can live here first."

  Jiang Fei understood: "Are you planning to... hide the beauty in the golden house?"

  Song Yan hugged her hand tightly and trembled slightly: "Jiang Fei, I said, if you want love or someone, just reach out. If you want to play with me, you have a grandma at home and there are many people in the school. This is the most convenient place. .”

  "I can't repay what I owe you with money. In the future, I will pay it back slowly and bit by bit."

  Jiang Fei slowly straightened up from Song Yan's arms. He was still holding her waist. Their lips were only a finger apart: "What if I don't have to pay you back?"

  Song Yan's face turned pale, then he pursed his lips and said calmly: "No."

  Jiang Fei raised his eyebrows.

  "You must pay it back," Song Yan stared into her eyes. "Jiang Fei, from now on, if you want to go to school, I will accompany you. If you want to go home, I will go back with you. The rest of the time, don't leave here."

  "When will it be over? When will it be over?"

  Jiang Fei pondered for a moment: "Then when will it be finished?"

  Impossible in this life.

  Song Yan swallowed these words: "I will get all the documents here."

  "So, I'm locked here by you?" Jiang Fei asked.

  Song Yan murmured: "You locked me here, Jiang Fei."

  He never knew that the moment he left her side, she would turn around and forget about him, as if she had never known him.

  He would never guess what one of his words would suddenly offend her, and she would have sex with someone else in a flash.

  He could only stay by her side, guarding her every step of the way.

  He thought he might be crazy, but he had no regrets.

  All the high-mindedness and self-restraint in the past have become a thing of the past.

  He didn't need to break away from the so-called "shackles", he just needed to stay by her side, always look at her, kiss her, and feel her temperature.

  Jiang Fei looked at Song Yan's expression and suddenly moved.

  Song Yan tensed up and stared at her closely.

  "It's just a cell phone." Jiang Fei took out his cell phone and waved it in front of him. He frowned the next second and said, "Be gentle."

  Song Yan was stunned for a moment, and subconsciously relaxed his hand.

  Jiang Fei dialed a number and lazily looked up at Song Yan: "Do you regret it?"

  Song Yan was puzzled and just shook his head.

  Jiang Fei didn't look at him again, and the phone was quickly connected.

  "Dad," Jiang Fei's voice was slightly raised, "I'm fine, you and Aunt Wen don't have to worry, everything is fine."

  "Don't worry, the engagement between Shen Fang and I has been terminated."

  "By the way, Dad," Jiang Fei smiled, "I want to be alone during this period. It's near the school. Don't ask. I will definitely go back after a while. Well, okay, don't worry."

  After three sentences, Jiang Fei hung up the phone, looked up at Song Yan, and threw the phone aside the next second.

  Song Yan was still a little stunned: "You..."

  Jiang Fei smiled: "I'm playing with you."

  After saying this, she reached out and hooked the back of his neck, kissing his bright red lips that were still stained with her lipstick.

  That night.

  Song Yan sat at the desk nearby and looked at documents. Jiang Fei lazily leaned on the sofa and looked at his profile.

  The system that had been silent for a long time suddenly started to sound.

  [System: Host, Song Yan’s favorability has been reached...]

  Jiang Fei raised his eyebrows and responded in his mind: "You're still a little perverted, little pervert."

  [System: Then you should go back to Jiang’s house. 】

  Jiang Fei was helpless: "How is the favorability of the little pervert?"

  [System: It has been fluctuating violently, and Jiang Cuo has been trying to find the host. 】

  Jiang Fei smiled, thankful that he had removed the tracking device from his phone in advance.

  "When his favorability fluctuates the most, I just need to appear in front of him peacefully."

  If you want to advance, suppress it first, if you want to capture it, let it go.

  The eternal truth.

  【system:……】

  Jiang Fei said nothing more, and then he realized that Song Yan had been sitting at the desk for too long, so long that... the document in front of him had not been turned over, as if he was waiting for something.

  Jiang Fei narrowed his eyes, walked forward with a chuckle, rested his chin lightly on his shoulder, turned his head and said into his ear: "So absent-minded?"

  Song Yan's body tensed up.

  Jiang Fei lazily sat on his lap and leaned into his arms: "Are you waiting for me?"

  Song Yan's breath froze for a moment, and he subconsciously protected her lowering body with his hands. He pursed his lips and said stubbornly: "...I'm reading the documents."

  "I don't like people who lie." Jiang Fei hummed and was about to stand up from his arms.

  Song Yan quickly grabbed her and remained silent for a long time: "...Yes."

  "Huh?" Jiang Fei pretended not to understand.

  Song Yan looked up at her and said in a steady voice, but the tips of his ears were red: "Waiting for you."

  Wait for her to lean into his arms like last time, wait for her to get close to him.

  Jiang Fei smiled and sat back on his lap, giving him a rewarding kiss on the cheek.

  Song Yan's body froze and his breathing became heavier.

  Jiang Fei turned around in his arms, picked up the document he hadn't finished reading just now, and looked through it.