Cultivation Fairy Cannon Fodder

The woman's eyebrows were so similar to Lin Ningyan's.

  In other words, Lin Ningyan looks like her.

  As if carved from the same mold.

  Tang Feiyan looked at Yun Wu Nian, who was wearing a wedding dress, and her eye circles became redder. She met his expression of looking at a stranger, her steps gradually stopped, and she said softly: "Master, it's me, I'm Yan'er!"

  Yan'er?

  Yun Wunian's body trembled, and mixed words popped up in his mind again.

  "Master, Yan'er really likes you."

  "Master, Yan'er will practice hard and become a person worthy of you!"

  "Master..."

  The color on Yun Wu Nian's face suddenly drained away, and he had a splitting headache, as if there were so many more memories that didn't belong to him at all.

  Wu Nian Mountain.

  Immortal cultivation.

  Tang Feiyan.

  Calamity.

  …

  Yan'er, Yan'er.

  It turns out that there was never Yan'er, only Yan'er?

  Yun Wu Nian's hands were tightly clenched into fists, trembling slightly, as if something in his body was roaring and trying to rush out.

  "Cough." He coughed suddenly, and a warm and sweet smell came out of his throat.

  Suddenly there was a sound of thunder outside the house, and dark clouds rolled in.

  Xin Qi looked at Yun Wu Nian's reaction mockingly, then looked back at Jiang Fei for a long time: "Feifei, is this the person you want to marry?"

  Jiang Fei looked at him with clear mockery in his eyes, as if to say: Are you worthy of saying such a thing?

  Xin Qi looked into her eyes and felt a pain in his heart.

  It was he who gave Tang Fei the whereabouts of Yan Yun Jue, but at this moment, looking into Jiang Fei's eyes, he began to hate himself.

  He made her relive the nightmare again - the nightmare of the wedding night when he killed her to become a enlightened man because of Tang Feiyan.

  "Feifei..." Xin Qi's voice lowered unconsciously.

  Jiang Fei didn't say a word, turned around and walked to Yun Wunian's side. Looking at his body trembling slightly due to pain, he said for a long time: "Xiao Wunian."

  Yun Wu Nian suddenly froze when he heard this low call.

  The three words "Xiao Wu Nian" rushed out from the chaos, with low elegance and worry, like a bit of clarity injected into the chaos.

  Yun Wu Nian's painful eyes gradually calmed down, and in front of him was a pair of familiar eyebrows and charming eyes. Today, she wore delicate red makeup, making her even more beautiful.

  Jiang Fei.

  Yun Wu Nian felt the voices in his mind gradually fade away, leaving only the person in front of him.

  He reached out and gently touched Jiang Fei's cheek: "Jiang Fei?"

  Jiang Fei smiled: "It's me."