Cultivation Fairy Cannon Fodder

The two clans of immortals and demons who were still fighting around noticed this energy, stopped one after another, and looked towards the center of the energy.

  In the sky, the gloomy clouds and mists gradually became pure, and the surroundings were filled with spiritual energy.

  The clouds and mist gradually parted, and a woman in snow-white clothes appeared between the clouds and mist. Her whole body was covered with holy white light. She was high up, her eyes were lowered lazily, and her eyes were as charming as silk.

  If you care about the world, you don't have any emotion or desire.

  She waved her sleeves, and in an instant the filthy air on Wu Nian Mountain was washed away. She tapped the top of the mountain in the distance, and everything was restored to the original state, and Wu Nian Mountain was once again shrouded in spiritual energy.

  That's... fairy!

  A real fairy!

  Only immortals can possess such powerful spells.

  There were many immortals and demons around who knelt down and worshiped.

  Only Yun Jue raised his head and looked straight at her: "...Feifei." He called her in a low voice.

  Jiang Fei lowered his head and looked at him, his eyes unwavering, and responded as he did before: "I am not the Fei Fei you said."

  After saying this, he was about to fly away.

  "Feifei!" Yun Jue stood up with his exhausted body and ran in her direction, "Don't go..."

  Jiang Fei paused slightly.

  Yun Jue swallowed the blood that surged in his throat: "Or...take me away..."

  Jiang Fei finally stopped, glanced at him sideways, and said for a long time, "Are you worthy?"

  This time, he never stopped and soared among the boundless clouds and mists.

  Yun Jue stood frozen in the distance, watching her figure disappear completely, her seriously injured body trembling slightly, her eyes always looking lifelessly at the clouds and mist in the sky.

  Faintly, he knew that this was the real her.

  She left.

  The next moment, he suddenly thought of something. He dragged his broken body and flew towards Gong Yu. He walked to the window of Gong Yu, squatted and knelt among the dense spiritual grass, and kept looking for something.

  But when he smelled the medicinal smell permeating the spiritual grass, he paused.

  This is the taste of elixir. She has never drank the elixir he sent for Jiang Fei.

  From the beginning, she had no intention of staying here alive.

  Yun Jue pursed his lips tightly and was still lying on the ground searching. There were wounds on the back of his hands, but he still didn't notice them. After searching for an unknown amount of time, Yun Jue's hand paused and he pulled out a smoky purple bead from the soil.

  Yun Jue clutched the bead tightly and huddled among the spiritual grasses for a long time, a tear falling from the corner of his eye.

  Her last words were that the elm trees in Liu'an City were green again.

  She must still be thinking about Yun Wu Nian.

  Could it be that... if he completely transformed himself into Yun Wu Nian, she would always remember him?

  Yun Jue exerted force on his hand, and the bead was finally crushed in his hand, and a dazzling light erupted from it.

  Yun Jue still fell among the grass, watching the dazzling light pouring into his body. He closed his eyes, and a red cloud birthmark slowly appeared on his left cheek...

  …

  Decades later.

  The intersection of three realms.

  The once prosperous Qianjin Tower is now deserted. No one from the Three Realms comes to ask for treasures anymore. The place has become a dead city.

  Inside Qianjin Building.

  The man in loose green clothes leaned back slumped on the seat, holding a jar of wine in his hand and pouring it into his mouth, but no matter how much he drank, his eyes were never drunk at all, just dead silence, without any hint of drunkenness. waves.

  I don’t know how long it took, but Rong Shu finished the jar of wine and said loudly: “Bring me more wine!”

  But after waiting for a long time, there was still no movement.

  Rong Shu frowned impatiently, stood up and walked towards the rear courtyard, but stopped when he passed the attic where the treasure was hidden.

  After stagnating for a long time, Rong Shu finally walked into the attic slowly.

  He had already thrown out the thousands of treasures hidden inside, and he always remembered the "grand scene" of that day, when countless people from the three realms abandoned all human decency and frantically snatched treasures outside the Qianjin Tower.

  On that day, blood flowed into a river outside Qianjin Tower, and the smell of blood lingered for a full month.

  Rong Shu chuckled sarcastically and walked inside.

  There are two ten-thousand-year-old ice boxes there. The boxes are clear and glowing with a faint blue light.

  Rong Shu caressed one of the ice boxes, which contained a lifelike heart, still bright red.

  Jiang Fei's heart.

  It was the only thing left to him after she cut it out.

  And the other ice box…

  Rong Shu reached out and touched his chest, which was empty.

  It's strange, he has clearly cut out his heart, but he still seems to feel pain, and he can't help but wince when he thinks about it.

  Rong Shu brought the two ice boxes closer, as if he was much closer to her.

  He chuckled, almost happily.

  "Lord of the building." The guard's voice suddenly came from outside the attic.

  Rong Shu suppressed a smile, turned around and walked out of the attic. The guard stood at the door holding a jar of wine. When he saw him coming forward, he hurriedly handed the wine to him.

  Rong Shu took the wine and wanted to leave.

  "Master," the guard hesitated for a moment, then said, "There has been a lot of movement in the human world recently. It seems that... a mortal has signs of ascension."

  Rong Shu didn't pay much attention. He thought of something the next moment, and gradually stopped in his steps. Finally, he laughed sarcastically, got up and left.

  …

  Youfang Town.

  Because of the battle between immortals and demons in Wu Nian Mountain, Youfang Town was also affected. It took several decades to recover, and it was barely able to regain its former prosperity.

  But what surprised everyone was that when everyone in Youfang Town was fleeing, a one-armed man wearing red clothes and his body stained dark red with blood moved to Youfang Town.

  He had no right arm, and it looked like it had been chopped off. It was said that he had used this hand to hurt someone he loved, so he cut off his right arm himself after he failed to commit suicide.

  He did not have a residence in Youfang Town. Instead, he only lived in the guest room of Youfang Inn. He rarely spoke every day. Even if someone asked him, he would not utter a word, as if he was born mute.

  More often than not, he would sit in the bushes outside Youfang Town for a whole day, waiting for fireflies to fly before leaving.