Cannon Fodder with Replaced Memory

And there were some things he couldn't ask.

  Even if he asked, he would not be able to repay it now.

  But day after day, my eyes showed no signs of improvement.

  Ji Wei told herself countless times to wait and wait, but she could not hide the anxiety in her heart.

  On this day, Ji Wei was still waiting in the house for Jiang Fei to come back with the medicine.

  The TV set nearby was broadcasting the news.

  Now that he couldn't see his eyesight and there was no one in the house, he had to turn on the backward TV and listen to the sound so that he wouldn't have random thoughts in his mind.

  Ji Wei was originally thinking about revenge in his mind, but the female announcer's voice mixed with electricity from the TV made his fingertips tremble.

  "...The spokesperson of the Gu Family Consortium pointed out that the president of the consortium, Gu Xi, and Lin Ran, the daughter of the Lin family, have been secretly engaged recently, and the official wedding date has been made public and is scheduled for a hundred days later. It is reported that Lin Ran had an affair with Ji Wei, the only son of the Ji family. After an engagement..."

  The female announcer's voice contained no emotion, but it easily caused an uproar in Ji Wei's heart.

  Ranran is engaged.

  His fiancée is engaged to another man.

  Gu Xi.

  Ji Wei sat on the sofa with a pale face, clenching his fists, feeling ashamed and angry. His fiancée was now engaged to another man.

  Ji Wei's hand trembled slightly, but within a few seconds, his expression suddenly became lifeless and he let go slumped.

  What right did he have to be unhappy?

  Nowadays, it is still unknown whether his eyes can be restored. He is just an incompetent blind man. What can he compete with Gu Xi?

  A useless person.

  Do you still think that you are the proud one of heaven?

  The TV is still blaring.

  Ji Wei sat on the sofa in a daze, looking straight ahead, his dark pupils without any focus.

  It was getting dark outside.

  There was no light in the tin house.

  Ji Wei still sat there stiffly.

  I don't know how long it took, but the door was pushed open from the outside, and then Jiang Fei's voice sounded, a little more surprising than usual: "I'm back, I have good news..."

  Jiang Fei's voice stopped abruptly when he saw the figure sitting on the sofa, and then raised his eyebrows, but his tone was different from the casual tone on the surface, full of concern: "What's wrong with you?"

  Ji Wei suddenly came back to his senses, turned his head in the direction of the sound, then thought of something else, and stood up: "Sorry, I'm going to prepare dinner."

  After saying that, he walked towards the kitchen accurately.

  "What happened?" When she passed Jiang Fei, she took half a step forward and stopped him.

  Ji Wei paused slightly, then walked around her and continued forward, his voice a little colder: "It's okay."

  Jiang Fei looked sideways at his back, while a piece of news was being replayed on the TV.

  Gu Xi and Lin Ran are secretly engaged.

  Jiang Fei chuckled.

  The one he loves is going to marry someone else, no wonder he looks so ugly.

  The room was already small, so Ji Wei naturally heard the sound of the TV. His face became paler and his lips pursed tightly. In anger and confusion, he even forgot to take the kitchen utensils and grabbed the magnetic fire on the stove.

  "What are you doing!" A voice suddenly shouted from the side, full of horror.

  Before Ji Wei could react, his hand was suddenly grabbed and pulled over, but the scorching flames still burned his fingers, causing a sharp pain in his fingertips.

  But then, his fingertips were wrapped by a slightly cold hand.

  "Don't you know it hurts?" Jiang Fei said in a half-blaming tone.

  Ji Wei's fingertips paused slightly, and his thoughts gradually came away from his trance. The back of his hand could clearly feel the thin calluses on her palms gently rubbing against him.

  His expression was slightly tense.

  Ranran's hands were not calloused, and everyone he had ever come into contact with was not as "rough" as Jiang Fei.

  They are people from two worlds.

  Ji Wei curled his fingers and wanted to withdraw his hand.

  But before he could move, Jiang Fei suddenly lowered his head and gently blew cool air on his fingers.

  The breath is very soft.

  With the unique fragrance in this room.

  Ji Wei's hand froze in Jiang Fei's palm, her expression still dazed.

  "Just in time, let's apply medicine to the eyes first." Jiang Fei thought for a moment, then took his hand and walked towards the sofa.

  But before taking a few steps, Ji Wei took his hand out of hers and stood there, pursed his lips tightly, and stared blankly at an unknown corner.

  "Ji Wei, what's wrong with you?" Jiang Fei looked at him doubtfully.

  Ji Wei clenched his fingers and unclenched them, and finally asked: "Is there no cure at all?"

  Jiang Fei frowned: "What?"

  "Is there no cure for my eyes?" Ji Wei asked again, his eyes dark, "The medicine is just to comfort me."

  "Who told you?"

  "I will always be blind..."

  "No." Jiang Fei interrupted him with a firm tone.

  Ji Wei stood there, the pupils in his dead eyes moving slightly.

  Jiang Fei walked up to him: "Ji Wei, I said, I believe in you, you also believe in me once."

  "You'll be fine."

  Ji Wei lowered his head. He couldn't see her, but he could hear the seriousness in her words.

  Do you believe her...?

  Finally, he slowly walked to the sofa and sat down.

  Jiang Fei smiled and stood quietly in front of him, applying medicine to his eyes as always.

  Ji Wei could feel the cool fingertips gently rubbing his eyelids, the hot air from the woman's breath spraying out in fine detail, and the fingertips occasionally brushed his eyelashes inadvertently, with a slight itch.

  An intimate distance that had never existed before.

  Ji Wei lowered her eyes, her eyelashes trembling uneasily.

  "That's right." Jiang Fei said suddenly.

  Ji Wei quickly came to his senses.

  Jiang Fei smiled and took back his hand: "I will take you to a place tomorrow."

  Ji Wei frowned and said almost subconsciously: "I won't go."