Cultivation Fairy Cannon Fodder

The system was silent for a while [Does the host mean to say that you should let go of the blood exchange? 】

  "of course not."

  The system breathed a sigh of relief.

  Jiang Fei added, "I originally planned to leave after completing the mission," she spun the beads and chuckled, "Now it seems that becoming an immortal is quite fun."

  Therefore, this physical body needs to be reborn, but how can it be enough to replace it with blood?

  There were footsteps outside the door.

  Jiang Fei lowered his eyes, then looked up again with a fragile look.

  【system:……】

  When Rong Shu came in, his face was very pale, his eyes were a little red and swollen, and the white porridge in his hand was steaming. When he looked up, he saw Jiang Fei smiling at him.

  "You're back!" Her voice was the same as usual.

  Rong Shu thought of her trembling body when he left just now, and felt unbearably sour in his heart. He chuckled and lowered his eyes: "Yeah." His voice was low and hoarse due to tightness.

  Jiang Fei squinted his eyes and smiled more happily, reaching out to take the porridge.

  Rong Shu was startled and moved his hand to avoid it, but it was still too late. Jiang Fei had already taken the porridge directly, but when he touched the porridge bowl, he paused and quickly returned to normal. He took the spoon and took a bite. While eating, she looked at him with a smile: "Did you cook it? It's delicious."

  Rong Shu looked at her blankly.

  "What's wrong?" Jiang Fei was puzzled.

  Rong Shu's throat tightened, and he reached out to take the porridge in her hand. He opened his mouth, but only three words came out: "Feifei, it's hot."

  But she couldn't feel it anymore.

  In the past, she had looked at him disapprovingly, saying that the porridge was very hot and that he would get hurt.

  But at this moment, she could no longer detect the temperature.

  Jiang Fei was stunned for a moment, then smiled apologetically: "I..."

  Before she finished speaking, Rong Shu stood up and put the porridge aside, took the ointment and sat next to the bed, gently holding her hand, his warm palm wrapped around the back of her hand, her fingertips trembled slightly, and she hurriedly He lowered his head and carefully applied medicine to the hot and red area of ​​her palm.

  Just like she had done for him.

  Jiang Fei looked at him: "...it doesn't hurt."

  "Yeah." Rong Shu said hoarsely.

  He has experienced it, so he knows that it actually hurts.

  The two of them said nothing again.

  After applying the medicine, Rong Shu took the porridge, cooled it down spoon by spoon, and then fed it to her mouth.

  Jiang Fei shrank back: "I'll just do it myself."

  Rong Shu looked at her, his eyes sunken: "Your hand is injured."

  Jiang Fei paused slightly.

  Rong Shu smiled and fed to her lips again: "In the past, you fed me like this."

  Jiang Fei's eyelashes trembled, and finally he drank the porridge with his hand.