Campus Vicious Female Supporter

Jiang Fei's eyes brightened: "Okay."

  It takes no effort at all.

  Coincidentally, he avoided Song Yan and was not far from Jiang Cuo.

  …

  Restaurant nearby.

  Song Yan stood in the rain, grabbing the familiar umbrella and looking around.

  Jiang Fei has disappeared.

  She just saw him and Ruan Tang together, and even tricked her into going to work tonight. She must be angry, right?

  After an unknown amount of time, Song Yan lowered his head in confusion and looked at the umbrella in his hand.

  It rained tonight and she was afraid that he would get wet on the way, so did she come to give him an umbrella?

  Just like that rainy night, it was she who came out to find him and delivered the rest of the takeaway for him.

  "Song Yan..." Behind him, Ruan Tang finally followed up panting, holding a flower umbrella above his head, "Why don't you hold an umbrella..."

  Song Yan, however, ducked aside almost reflexively.

  Ruan Tang was stunned for a moment, and his words stopped abruptly.

  Song Yan just whispered: "In the future, don't waste your energy on me anymore."

  After saying that, he turned and left.

  Ruan Tang was left alone looking at his back, his eyes filled with tears.

  She didn't understand why her seven-year relationship with him... was so casually rejected.

  When Song Yan returned home, the hour hand just pointed to ten o'clock.

  Grandma had gone to sleep, and the narrow room was dark and silent.

  Song Yan turned on the light and saw at a glance the neatly folded towel Jiang Fei had used to warm her grandma's legs on the coffee table.

  He stepped forward, touched the towel lightly, and smiled inexplicably. He saw that it belonged to Jiang Fei.

  In fact, apart from trapping him by her side in a coercive manner and forcing him to do intimate things, she never did anything too extreme.

  She cured her grandma's eyes and never pitied or regretted his work. She would bring him lunch, bringing laughter to the house that had been silent for more than ten years, and... she would cook lean meat porridge for him.

  Song Yan was lying on the bed, thinking before going to sleep that he should explain it to her when he gets to school tomorrow.

  Before he repays her, he will no longer associate with Ruan Tang.

  Early the next morning, Song Yan prepared two breakfasts and went to the classroom early.

  ——This is the first time I have taken the initiative to bring breakfast after the “write-off”.

  However, the place around him was always empty. When class time came, Jiang Fei still did not show up.

  Song Yan stared blankly at the seat next to him, feeling inexplicably uneasy.

  At lunch, he was still alone.

  Jiang Fei didn't show up all day.

  In the evening, Song Yan rode his bicycle home. There was no one in the back seat. No one ignored his rejection and had to hold his waist.

  After preparing the ingredients for dinner, Song Yan went to work. When he came back, only grandma asked him in confusion, "Why didn't Feifei come?"

  He opened his mouth, but didn't know how to answer, so he fled back to the room.

  The room was dark and empty.

  He thought, wait a little longer.

  It is the end of the semester, and Jiang Fei will not not go to school at this time.

  But, the second day, the third day...

  Jiang Fei never showed up at school again, and her cell phone number became empty.

  The seat next to him was empty, and no one except Jiang Fei insisted on sitting next to him.

  fine.

  He should feel very relaxed.

  He just needs to work hard to make enough money, and when he sees Jiang Fei next time, he will settle all the accounts one by one and return them to her. From now on, this forced relationship will become a thing of the past, and it will be treated as if nothing ever happened.

  However, there was no relaxation, and even his consciousness was in a trance every day, with Jiang Fei's shadow everywhere.

  During class, when she was bored, she would forcefully grab his hand and play with his fingers casually;

  During breaks, she would put up her books to block the view of those around her, and conduct so-called "exercises" with him "conscientiously";

  During lunch time, he was sitting behind the rockery, and sometimes when he lowered his head, he always felt that she was still pillowing his knees, holding the back of his neck, forcing him to lower his head and make love;

  When school was over, she would ignore everyone's gaze and hug his waist;

  When she got home, she would sit on the sofa with her grandma, chatting and joking, making the old man smile;

  When he was working, he would play the piano and involuntarily look towards the nearest dining table. She used to sit there and look at him quietly, but now that place has long been occupied by someone else...

  Jiang Fei is obviously not here, but Jiang Fei is everywhere.

  Even lying in bed at night, I can still smell the dark and dangerous fragrance in my nose.

  Song Yan stood up angrily and stuffed the pillow and quilt she had slept on and the white dress she always forgot to return inside.

  He thought, this will be all right.

  This "nightmare" with Jiang Fei is like a flash in the pan and will end soon.

  However, he increasingly rejected being close to anyone, including Ruan Tang.

  He always stayed alone in the corner quietly. He used to be able to say a few words a day, but now he rarely speaks.

  Most of the time when I get home, I stare at the ceiling in a daze with an expressionless face.

  Until this day, when the semester was about to end, Song Yan went to school as usual and met several classmates discussing something in low voices. He only vaguely heard the name "Jiang Fei".

  His footsteps suddenly stopped next to those people. They were startled and all looked at him in astonishment: "Classmate Song?"

  Song Yan was silent for a long time before finally hearing his own difficult voice: "Jiang Fei?"

  The man hesitated for a moment and said cautiously: "I heard that Jiang Fei will not come to school this semester. The Jiang family has hired a tutor to study at home."

  Song Yan nodded and thanked and left.

  The eldest daughter of the Jiang family has the qualifications to be arrogant. She can learn if she wants to, but if she doesn't want to learn, she can't.

  She's always like this.

  Just like she could treat him like a plaything on a whim for Shen Fang, and then throw away her hands when she lost interest.