Campus Vicious Female Supporter

Song Yan was quiet for a moment and hung up the phone. Jiang Fei chuckled, picked up a few pieces of fruit on the fruit plate.

  However, within twenty minutes, a message rang on the phone.

  Jiang Fei took a look, and there were only two words on the screen: Come out.

  When Jiang Fei slowly changed his clothes and went out, he saw a slender figure standing at the door of the villa area.

  Song Yan was still wearing a neat and worn white shirt. The hem of the shirt was slightly fluttering in the breeze, and his cold white complexion was cold and charming.

  He also saw her, turned around, and his eyes moved.

  Jiang Fei glanced behind him: "Where is your bicycle?"

  Song Yan pursed her lips, walked towards the roadside, and said calmly: "I came by taxi."

  Jiang Fei understood, no wonder it came so quickly.

  The two of them were in the taxi along the way, and neither of them spoke.

  It wasn't until she got out of the car and walked downstairs of the Song family that Jiang Fei suddenly thought of something: "I remember mentioning before that if you don't ask for leave, your tutoring fees will still be paid." As she said that, she glanced at Song Yan, "This is Student Song... …Miss me?”

  Song Yan paused as he went upstairs, then said without changing his expression: "Grandma's eyes need you."

  "That's right," Jiang Fei nodded, "Then I'll look at grandma's eyes and then leave."

  Song Yan's hand that took out the key froze for a moment, and without speaking, he opened the door and walked in.

  Grandma was sitting on the sofa and saw Jiang Fei with eyes full of joy: "Feifei is here?"

  Song Yan watched Jiang Fei, who had looked proud just now, put on a sweet smile, his lips curved unconsciously, and then he reacted and pursed his lips tightly.

  Jiang Fei exchanged a few pleasantries with her grandma, then looked into her eyes symbolically, and made the old man smile with a few words. After sitting for half an hour, the old man's energy was limited after all. After asking Song Yan to tutor Jiang Fei well, Went to the master bedroom to rest.

  Jiang Fei watched the old man return to the room with a smile. The moment the master bedroom door closed, she stood up and walked towards the door.

  "Where are you going?" Song Yan took a few steps and stopped in front of her.

  Jiang Fei didn't even look at him: "I told you to leave after seeing grandma's eyes."

  Song Yan was startled: "You haven't taken tutoring yet."

  "not in the mood."

  "Jiang Fei!"

  Jiang Fei finally looked at him: "Classmate Song, don't you think you are weird? Are you working hard to make money just to clear your relationship with me? Now that you are making money in vain and you don't have to face me, you are unhappy?"

  Song Yan pursed her lips tightly and was silent for a long time: "...because of what happened the night before yesterday?"

  Jiang Fei looked at him without saying a word.

  "Ruan Tang and I have been classmates for seven years, and she has been..."

  "I'm not very interested in your past love history." Jiang Fei interrupted him.

  Song Yan stood in front of her, motionless. The stalemate lasted for half a minute. He lowered his eyes and said, "What do you want? You stay here and study hard?"

  Jiang Fei raised his eyebrows: "Classmate Song, what do you mean?"

  Song Yan didn't look at her: "If you don't want me to tutor, I will find another job. Now, after I receive your money, I will be responsible for you."

  "Responsible?" Jiang Fei repeated these two words slowly, and then said slowly, "It's not impossible to let me tutor."

  Song Yan looked at her with a calm expression, knowing that she must have other conditions.

  She never suffers.

  "Go to your room." Jiang Fei said.

  Song Yan frowned: "What?"

  However, Jiang Fei had already passed him and walked into his room. At a glance, he saw the thick books, paper and pen on the table.

  Song Yan followed her in.

  "Close the door." Jiang Fei said again.

  Song Yan glanced at her, hesitated, and then slowly closed the door.

  "Teaching lessons." Jiang Fei knocked on the table.

  As if he didn't expect her to be so easy to talk to, Song Yan sat down at the table after a while, took the tutoring materials, and unfolded: "You haven't completed the summary of the previous professional course experiments..."

  "Why didn't I finish it?" Jiang Fei interrupted him.

  Song Yan coughed: "You are doing other things."

  "What are you doing?" Jiang Fei was confused.

  Song Yan felt her ears heat up. She knew clearly that she was forcing him to "practice" behind the rockery: "You take a look first..."

  "Song Yan," Jiang Fei interrupted, "Am I doing this?"

  "What?" Song Yan turned to look at her, but Jiang Fei suddenly kissed him.

  Song Yan panicked. This was the first time since that rainy night, except for the dance night, that she had such close contact with him.

  That rainy night, after she delivered the last takeaway for him, the image of her walking out of the simple corridor entered his mind again.

  His heart trembled, and Song Yan immediately wanted to hide aside.

  "You're not asking me how to stay for tutoring?" Jiang Fei wrote lightly, "That's it."

  Song Yan was stunned for a moment, then suddenly realized and said angrily: "Jiang Fei!"

  Jiang Fei kissed him, her red lips rubbing the corners of his lips. Looking at his rational and ascetic expression, he gradually became confused and confused, and his favorability level fluctuated accordingly.

  Jiang Fei smiled slightly.

  Sure enough, the favorability level will only increase if he becomes irrational.

  Complex thoughts surged in Song Yan's heart, like the anger of giving up on herself, but also like Changran who was eager to try. He knew clearly that she was doing it deliberately, but it was as if he had already become accustomed to the taste on her lips, and there was no rejection at all.

  He doesn't like people touching him, and he doesn't like her either.

  But he didn't reject her touch.

  Jiang Fei stood up, and the kiss became softer. She sat on his lap, holding the back of his neck, feeling Song Yan's instantly tense body and the refreshing fragrance, and smiled softly.

  Song Yan stiffened when he heard her laughter.

  Jiang Fei's hand fell on the buttons of his white shirt at some point. With a twist of his fingers, he had already unbuttoned the buttons. He followed the same pattern until three buttons were unbuttoned. Song Yan didn't notice anything until he unbuttoned three buttons. He grabbed her hand suddenly and said in a hoarse voice. Mixed with gasping and secretly annoyed: "Jiang Fei!"