Campus Vicious Female Supporter

Is this...reconciliation?

  And looking at this situation, it seems that the Flower of the High Mountain is actively seeking peace?

  Jiang Fei noticed a darkness around him and turned to look.

  Song Yan was sitting next to her with pursed lips, not looking at her, as if he was sulking.

  Jiang Fei raised his eyebrows: "Classmate Song..."

  But before he finished speaking, he was interrupted by Song Yan: "Song Yan."

  "Um?"

  Song Yan finally turned to look at her: "My name is Song Yan."

  Not the irritating "Classmate Song".

  After saying that, he had already withdrew his gaze.

  Jiang Fei looked at his profile, smiled for a long time, and said nothing more.

  The course was boring, but Song Yan no longer needed to listen to it. He simply brought the documents and information on the Song family's business dealings and carefully examined and understood them.

  Jiang Fei also listened to the lecture casually and looked through the historical books in front of him. It was very interesting to read the history of mankind from beginning to end.

  It’s just that as time goes by, no matter how interesting it is, it becomes boring.

  Jiang Fei simply turned his head and looked at Song Yan. It had to be said that Song Yan's eyebrows were very beautiful, with a sense of distance and alienation, but when he looked at her with red eyes, he was cold and charming.

  After watching for a while, Jiang Fei narrowed his eyes and sighed: "It's boring."

  Just as he finished sighing, there was an extra hand in front of him.

  Jiang Fei frowned and looked at Song Yan. He was still looking at the document, but his left hand was stretched out in front of her eyes as usual.

  It was just like when she was bored in the past, she would pull his hand over and play with it casually.

  As if he hadn't noticed any movement for a long time, Song Yan turned his head, glanced at her, then at his left hand, and then suddenly realized that he was about to take his hand back.

  Jiang Fei had already held his hand, casually bent his slender fingers, and then unfolded them. After playing with them for a while, he simply pulled his forearm over and rested it on it, squinting his eyes and falling asleep.

  Song Yan's limbs stiffened. Her hands were very gentle, as was her cheek. She gently rubbed his arm, causing a slight tingling.

  Looking at the densely packed words on the document in front of me, I was a little confused, and it took me a while to come back to my senses.

  Until he noticed that the people around him were getting noisy, Song Yan closed the document in front of him, turned his head and looked down his left arm, and was stunned again, and his thoughts became confused.

  Jiang Fei was still leaning on his arm, looking at him intently for an unknown amount of time.

  "Have you finished reading?" Jiang Fei asked softly.

  Song Yan was still confused and nodded.

  Jiang Fei smiled, took the folder in front of him, opened it, stood it up, blocking the eyes of the people around him, and then came close to him, looking at him with bright eyes.