Cannon Fodder with Replaced Memory

Ji Wei heard the door close and clenched her hands slightly while sitting on the sofa.

  He had never begged anyone before, and he had never been humiliated like this.

  However, Jiang Fei took advantage of his weakness - revenge.

  After an unknown amount of time, Ji Wei slowly stood up and walked towards the kitchen based on the memory in his mind.

  Jiang Fei was not surprised when he heard the noise coming from the kitchen. Ji Wei knew better than him how powerful the Ji family was. No one was willing to offend Ji Yuntian, who was already in power, for a blind Ji Wei.

  She lazily stood up and leaned half against the door, looking across the narrow living room at the man who was busy in the kitchen.

  The pampered and pampered man naturally doesn't know how to cook, so he always seems a little in a hurry at this moment.

  Ji Wei knew that Jiang Fei was looking at her. After becoming blind, his hearing became particularly sharp and he could hear even the smallest movements around him clearly.

  However, he never paid attention to her.

  Jiang Fei didn't care and still looked at him without saying a word.

  However, Ji Wei couldn't see it. He was holding the whole grain in one hand and stroking it with the other. His fingers instantly touched the scalding hot water.

  Ji Wei took a breath of cold air, and the whole grain in his hand hit the ground with a "snap", and his fingers instantly became red and swollen.

  But he paid no attention to it and just stood there with a pale face.

  Did Jiang Fei see it? It's like watching a joke, all in sight.

  Today, I really look like a useless person, a useless person who can't do anything well.

  There was a sound of footsteps.

  Ji Wei's face was tense.

  "Are you hurt?" Came a faint female voice, not mocking, more like a... inquiry.

  Ji Wei said nothing.

  Jiang Fei didn't say anything more. She took the burn ointment and quietly treated the burn on his fingertips. The cool ointment was no better than the cold instrument, but the thin calluses in her palms were rubbing the back of his hands, with a feeling. Body temperature of human body heat.

  Ji Wei's heart tightened. Such primitive temperature was something that electronic instruments did not have.

  However, the next second, Jiang Fei let him go: "Continue."

  This time, Ji Wei didn't refute, just curled up his bandaged fingertips and continued to fumble to prepare the meal.

  Being in a strange environment, doing strange things, and unable to see anything at all, you will inevitably get burned again.

  And every time he was injured, Jiang Fei would treat the wound for him lightly and watch him continue to work without intervening from beginning to end.

  Silent, but inexplicably tacit understanding.

  By the time this meal was ready, night had fallen outside, and the mix of billboards and neon lights was noisy and chaotic.

  Jiang Fei sat at the small dining table, glanced at the toasted bread and whole grain porridge on the plate in front of him, and then looked up at Ji Wei opposite.

  There were still a few beads of sweat on the tip of his nose, and his cheeks were slightly reddish from the heat in the kitchen. They were less sickly white and looked more refined.

  However, his eyebrows were a little uneasy. Seeing Jiang Fei was silent, he said silently: "There are no vegetables in the kitchen."

  "Well, vegetables are too expensive." Jiang Fei said calmly.

  Vegetables carefully cultivated in greenhouses are no longer accessible to people in slums.

  Ji Wei was stunned.

  Jiang Fei lowered his head and ate his dinner.

  The frightened look in Ji Wei's eyes disappeared, and the uneasiness came up again, and he listened carefully to the voice on the other side.

  But Jiang Fei remained silent and said nothing.

  After all, it was Ji Wei who spoke in a hard voice: "How is it?"

  "Huh?" Jiang Fei pretended to be puzzled, then suddenly realized and said coolly, "It tastes bad."

  Ji Wei's face darkened: "Then don't eat it."

  Jiang Fei laughed, said nothing, and continued eating.

  Ji Wei's uneasiness completely dissipated, he fumbled for his own bowls and chopsticks, and used his dinner.

  Compared with his previous meals, today's dinner was unpalatable, but he still ate it one bite after another.

  His movements were not skillful, and he even spilled it on the table and clothes.

  But within a few minutes, he became proficient and never spilled any more.

  Jiang Fei put down the bowls and chopsticks: "Put away the tableware after use."

  After saying that, he wiped off the spilled residue on his clothes, turned around and walked to the sofa.

  Ji Wei felt her smooth movements and struggled slightly, but quickly recovered.

  He had obviously gotten used to her "laziness" very quickly, and there was nothing unusual about her.

  Just when clearing away the tableware, Ji Wei touched Jiang Fei's plate and found it was empty.

  She ate them all.

  Ji Wei pursed her lips, a different feeling suddenly arose in her heart, and her eyes felt a little hot.

  Now, even though he is blind, he can still accomplish some things on his own.

  He's not a loser.

  Ji Wei's favorability rating: 10.

  Jiang Fei was in a good mood as he watched the change in favorability above his head.

  Outside the slums at night, there is always the howling of wild cats, which sounds particularly sad.

  Jiang Fei lazily nestled in the corner of the sofa near the window, looking at the night sky outside.

  It has been rainy weather for many years, and there is not a single star in the night sky, which is pitch black.

  Ji Wei came out of the kitchen and sat on the sofa with her hands on her knees, her expression calm, thinking about something.

  After a long time, he suddenly asked: "Are there stars in the sky tonight?"

  Jiang Fei turned his eyes: "Do you like the starry sky?"

  Ji Wei paused, pursed her lips, and said without any waves in her voice: "It was just before."

  Later, there was no more Xingkong. He was the most qualified successor in the eyes of his parents and the most perfect fiancé in Ranran's heart. He would not be allowed to spend too much time on such "useless" things.

  "Forget it, let's enjoy the stars with you tonight." Jiang Fei said lazily and simply lay back on the sofa. His long hair brushed Ji Wei's side, and he was startled.

  "Close your eyes." Jiang Fei raised his eyes and looked at Ji Wei above his head.

  Ji Wei paused, there was no difference between opening and closing his eyes, but thinking of this woman's temperament, he finally closed his eyes reluctantly.