Cannon Fodder with Replaced Memory

She had just sat up when a dull female voice above her head came: "It has been detected that you are awake, please wait."

  After saying that, the surroundings fell into dead silence again.

  Jiang Fei raised his eyebrows: "System, where is this?"

  [System: The host is in the laboratory. 】

  "laboratory?"

  [System: The plot of this world has been transmitted to the host. 】

  As soon as he finished speaking, countless memories suddenly appeared in Jiang Fei's mind.

  This world is a futuristic world.

  The city where the original owner is located is a prosperous metropolis with extremely developed technology, assets and economy, but civilization and culture have not kept up with the pace of development.

  The gap between the rich and the poor is huge, and the edge of prosperity is the ultimate chaos and filth.

  Here, although AI has been well developed, it is always controlled by people, and "memory" has become a business.

  The technologies for memory extraction, injection, and replacement are all mature, but there are still unpredictable loopholes.

  But these are all in the hands of the major financial groups at the top of the pyramid.

  The original owner was not a lucky one. On the contrary, her living environment was very miserable. Her parents died young and she wandered alone on the edge of the city. She could not even think about a prosperous metropolis.

  However, one rainy night when the original owner was twenty years old, she met Gu Xi.

  --A mature and sexy man.

  Gu Xi stepped out of a black car, wearing a black suit and holding a black umbrella. He walked up to her. Then the umbrella tilted and blocked the head of the original owner who was huddled in the corner, and most of his body Drenched by rain.

  That day, when the original owner looked up, what she saw was the handsome man who leaned against the light and stretched out his hand to her. He rescued her from the chaos and filth, and took her to the place she had once dreamed of but was not close to the city. I don't dare to live in a high-rise building.

  From then on, the original owner fell into Gu Xicheng's blue eyes.

  However, Gu Xi was good to the original owner only because after AI conducted precise calculations on everyone in the city, the original owner was the most suitable person for memory replacement with Lin Ran.

  Lin Ran, the daughter of the Lin family, from a scholarly family, had been engaged to Ji Wei, the only son of the Ji family, one of the consortiums, since childhood. Later, during the interactions between the two families, Lin Ran and Ji Wei also fell in love with each other.

  At the same time, Lin Ran is also the woman that Gu Xi has always loved deeply, but cannot love.

  Gu Xi has always been unscrupulous. He has no marriage contract in his heart. He will use all means to get what he wants.

  For example, Lin Ran.

  It was also at this time that internal fighting broke out within the Ji family consortium. Ji's parents died one after another. Ji Wei's uncle took control of the consortium, and Ji Wei was framed and became blind.

  Gu Xi thought that Lin Ran would cancel the engagement with Ji Wei, but Lin Ran said that even if Ji Wei was blind, she would marry him.

  The external environment didn't work, so Gu Xi focused her thoughts internally.

  So, he found the original owner, and after successfully making the original owner fall in love with him, he replaced the memories of the original owner and Lin Ran.

  In addition to their mutual identity recognition, the two people's experiences have completely changed.

  Lin Ran thought he fell in love with Gu Xi at first sight.

  The original owner thought the person she loved was Ji Wei.

  Gu Xi sent the original owner to the blind Ji Wei, while she stayed with Lin Ran.

  Because of the replaced memory, even though Ji Wei had a weird temperament, a surly temper, and treated the original owner very badly, the original owner always stayed with the blind Ji Wei, from a luxurious hospital to a dilapidated iron house on the edge of the city. He was so bruised that his eyes could gradually feel some light.

  At the same time, Gu Xi discovered that even if the memory was replaced, Lin Ran's personality could not be completely changed. He was worried that something would go wrong, so he sent an AI named Lin Jiu to the original owner, named to take care of him, but actually to monitor him, just in case something happened. If there is any error in a person's memory, the memory of the original owner will be destroyed directly.

  Lin Jiu is the ninth generation AI of the Gu Group. Gu Xi named him "Lin Jiu" because the person he liked was Lin Ran.

  Originally, Lin Jiu was by Gu Xi's side and was responsible for taking care of Lin Ran. The reason why she was sent by Gu Xi to monitor the original owner was because Gu Xi discovered that Lin Jiu had feelings for Lin Ran that were not ordered.

  AI has three major principles:

  Do not harm humans;

  Human orders must be obeyed, unless this order contradicts the first;

  Protect yourself unless this contradicts the two above.

  As for Lin Jiu, when Lin Ran went to the dilapidated streets on the edge of the city out of curiosity and was teased by several gangsters, he directly took action and caused permanent damage to several gangsters.

  The staff checked Lin Jiu's data and found that the AI, which originally had no emotional fluctuations, produced slight fluctuations in the data while protecting Lin Ran.

  Gu Xi knows better than anyone else that besides data, what can make people loyal in the world is also feelings.

  Lin Jiu has both.

  Therefore, he sent Lin Jiu to monitor the original owner, and only Lin Jiu could harm the original owner for Lin Ran.

  The original owner didn't know about all this, and even regarded Lin Jiu as a poor ordinary human being. He still thought that the person he loved was Ji Wei and always took care of him.

  Until one day, Ji Weineng saw it, and the original owner was very happy.

  But the original owner didn't expect that the next day Ji Wei could see him, he would disappear.

  Ji Wei could not forget the hatred of his parents' death and tried his best to regain the Ji family.

  After he stood at the top of the pyramid again, what Ji Wei always cared about was his engagement with Lin Ran. Even when the original owner found him, he only gave him a sum of money and said "unworthy" to the original owner.

  The original owner was severely hit, and the memories that once belonged to her began to vaguely appear in her mind, and because she formed an invisible bond with Lin Ran's memory, Lin Ran's memory also began to become confused.

  Lin Jiu received the order to completely erase the memory of the original owner.

  At this point, the original owner has completely become a person who doesn't even know who he is, living in a dark and damp iron house, and living in panic.