Cultivation Fairy Cannon Fodder

Xin Qi's breath tightened.

  Spell recycling is a sign that the caster's spells are about to run out.

  Jiang Fei...

  Xin Qi's fingers moved slightly, and the next moment they were firmly dug into the soil. His white fingertips were stained with mud. He still didn't feel it. He kept testing the strength of his limbs and tried hard to stand up.

  The moonlight was gradually replaced by the faint white fish belly on the horizon.

  Xin Qi stood up with a heavy breath and glanced in the direction where Jiang Fei disappeared. He couldn't use any of his power in his dantian, so he raised his feet and started to walk that way. The leg that had not been recast in the next moment went weak, the knee turned outwards, and he fell to the ground in a deformed shape.

  Ahead, there was a rustling sound in the bushes.

  Xin Qi raised his head suddenly.

  Jiang Fei was standing there, his neat black hair was already messy. He was holding a broken long sword in one hand and holding a mandarin duck hairpin tightly in the other. The broken sword and hairpin were covered with blood, and a drop of blood dripped from the tip of the hairpin that was shining coldly. .

  She was still wearing a gauze white dress, not stained by dust, and except for her pale face, there was nothing strange about her body.

  She was also looking at him, and then quickly stepped forward to support him, her voice low and hoarse: "Xin Qi!"

  Xin Qi still stared at her closely.

  Jiang Fei smiled slowly at him, picked up his arm and put it on his shoulders, supporting his body to stand up with difficulty.

  In the early morning, she said softly: "I'll take you back."

  Then, she supported him and walked towards the inn in the distance step by step.

  Xin Qi leaned on her shoulder, smelling the faint scent of acacia in his nose, his face expressionless.

  The exorcist was in the Nascent Soul stage, and Jiang Fei was just a small golden elixir. How could he be unscathed?

  What's more, the exorcist also has several apprentices in the foundation building stage and golden elixir stage...

  And this suspicion continued until the inn.

  As soon as the guest room door opened, Jiang Fei placed Xin Qi safely on the bed, smiled again, and comforted him in a low voice: "It's okay."

  After saying that, she fell softly to the ground, with the relieved smile still on her lips.

  Xin Qi lowered his head and looked at Jiang Fei who was lying on the ground, and then his eyes suddenly tightened.

  Under the originally spotless, smoke-like white gauze dress, bright red blood slowly flowed out. The gauze dress was soon stained red with blood, and her whole body seemed to be fished out of a pool of blood.

  Xin Qi was stunned, suddenly took two steps toward her, lifted up the white gauze on her body, and then was completely stunned.

  Sword marks, large and small, were all over her snow-white skin, and she was still bleeding.

  All the things he had ignored just now came to his mind.

  Why is the most important sword for those who cultivate immortality broken?