Update

So get this, I was in the middle of school when I was making this story. And since I wasn't really taking this seriously, just a fun thing for writing practice. Like I create stories all time purely from my imagination. Why not take something that already exists and make something from the information given? No headcanons, just something that was already present. It was fun! But I had to stop to focus on school.
After I graduated and got a job, I finally got back into writing this again. I had some chapters backlogged, edited them and everything. I was going to drop a crapload of chapters in one day as a "Hey! I didn't abandon it, I've just been super busy!" thing.
Then the Yandere Dev drama happened. Now it didn't feel right to continue this book because I didn't want it to appear like I was supporting the guy. I just love the potential that this game has and I'd love to fill in the gaps! 
You probably might have noticed me going into old chapters and updating and editing what I already had. I still like the concept but now I have a better eye for detail and some of my thoughts have changed.

Granted, I don't play the game. I don't even play the fan games, or Yandere Simulator adjacent games, or games that are similar to Yandere Simulator but are completely different. None of it. No reason, just never did. I was just a long-time fan that knew way too much about the game. Never financially supported the game and definitely never will.

So where does this leave the book? Well, I'm a "separate the art from the artist" person. I can 100% separate the game from it's creator so I can and will be making more concepts. Especially since after like 10 years and losing your voice actors, the game is definitely not happening anytime soon. Hell, he can drop the game tomorrow and nothing will change about this book.

So I'll still be writing and get a little more creative when it comes to these concepts since now it's more open-ended on how things turn out. While no promises on how much I'll be uploading, it just won't be like once or twice a year.

See y'all soon!~