Communicating with Senpai (2)

This Mechanic will...

Include levels of friendship before he falls for you
There are 5 levels and ten rivals in the game. Each level can take two weeks at the longest to level up. The only time where he won't notice any of your strange behavior through your messages is when he is completely in love with you.

1. Acquaintance: He will tell Ayano some things but not everything. He'll tell her about himself if she tells him things in return. Any gifts that are given won't be taken by Senpai if he knows it's Ayano... That's weird.
*Osana and Amai. Very basic and easy to overcome. Don't worry about this.

2. Friend: Becoming more personal and open. He'll ask for advice about dealing with girls, possibly name-dropping the rivals once he knows Ayano goes to the same school. He will joke around with Ayano. He will accept her gifts. Will start sending pictures.
*Kizana and Oka. Now he's developing a bond with Ayano. A little harder since you have two girls basically screaming for his attention.

3. Close Friend: Completely aloof. Even more personal, talking about his mental state and feelings. Will discuss crushes and love interests for each other. Can now gossip about other students without negatively affecting their relationship (unless it's someone he's close to). Will set up times to meet with her in person, less like dates but more like two friends hanging out.
*Asu and that weird nurse that screams medical negligence. At the moment, Asu is a little too plain to create a scenario for. Just know that she'll be harder. And I do not care about that nurse.

4. Crush: Sending hints of romantic interest, flirting. If Ayano tells him her room number, he will leave presents for her in return. Will ask her out on dates.
*The teacher that screams "I'm a pedophile" and Osoro. Take a guess on how I feel about the teacher. Osoro is a threat but I'm sure she won't lay a finger on Taro. Now, if Ayano were to convince him that she would...

5. In Love/Lovestruck: None of her odd behavior or dialogue will change his opinion of her. Ayano can be openly creepy and obsessive, he'll just see it as her sharing his feelings. He just wants to be with Ayano.
*If done correctly, this is where Hanako and Megami come in. Only these two will convince Taro not to pursue Ayano. Hanako with her clingy sister attitude and Megami with her massive amount of power/influence. Taro does love his sister more than anyone so he will listen to her. And this is Megami Saikou we're talking about, he will definitely listen and follow her. That's why even at this stage, Taro will still leave his feelings for Ayano behind.

-Actually make Senpai fall in love with you gradually and naturally.
These rivals appear to show nothing in common with him so this is exactly what he needs, someone he can relate to. Since he knows Ayano is at the school, he knows that she'll be there for him. If you play your cards right, he will even do things for Ayano that he'd probably never do.

-It will take work
Building a relationship isn't easy. You don't need to blow up Senpai's phone, all it needs is a brief interaction daily. You'll need to learn his interests, (Just like a dating sim) and he will ask if you remember. If he tells you something important, you need to remember it. You need to buy the correct items for gifts to get anywhere with him. If he's feeling down, you need to be there for him to comfort him and say the right things.
I think this will include the "Three Strike and You're Out" for each level (except Lovestruck). Tiny things will slip by, like misremembering information. But creepy texts before your friendship increases, bad advice, threats, etc, he won't let that slide and completely cut you off.

-Act differently around the rivals
Over the course of the game, he will act differently as he slowly falls for Ayano. His interest in them will slowly drop as he develops feelings for Ayano. If Taro shows no interest in the rival, they're not going to bother trying to date him.