Update: Hi... So it's been a while...

Sup ya'll!~
Bet you thought I forgot about this lol.

So believe it or not, I was working on some chapters for this book but... Instead of adding plotlines or even making hypotheticals for people, I ended up rewriting a bunch of the characters, it didn't even link to the original Yan-Sim. I even rewrote Taro in some places to make him somewhat interesting as a character! (Interesting in my context btw)

Examples include but not limited to:
-Budo and a few other students were both terrible people in their past and have done everything in their power to erase it but their terrible actions eventually caught up to them.
-Kaga puts on his best face for Megami, so that really is the only side she knows and is confused by others who say otherwise.
-Most rivals and their suitors have a history together rather than being strangers or coworkers.
-The delinquents aren't boring thugs outside the school, they had real passions and personalities that they had to throw away to give 100% of their attention to following Osoro.
And the biggest one being...
-Ayano and Taro actually talk to each other on multiple occasions to push the plot forward.

Just so you know, one concept I had included the interaction between Taro and Ayano where she uses her words to change how he thinks about the rivals. But since Ayano can't even get close to him or even steal his damn phone, what was the point?
At least have it so Ayano and Taro are close in the beginning but as the game progresses, Taro feels like she's up to something so he wants to distance himself from her. Thus, she will try even more extreme things to keep him. I really don't think that's hard to program, but it's not like I actually know how to do it myself. I'm writing in a fanbook, ffs.

Anyway, the more I wrote and "expanded" on these characters, the more it strayed away from the original source. Then these characters became more or less their own thing. So... If you're seeing where I'm going with this...

I started making my own Yan-Sim book! Again, no chance I'd make my own art or even game so I'd never be able to see it in action so it can live on in the books for now. And I don't plan on publishing it until I'm 100% satisfied with it.

I just wanted to let you know that I'm still active and haven't forgotten about this book. If I do think of something for this one, I will.