When they hug you

Charlie
She would hug you for ages
She would spoon you and never let cause she loves you with all her heart
And she would whisper sweet things to you. You would just blush.

Vaggie
She would place you on her lap and hug your torso and give you a small kiss on the cheek.

Angel dust
Both of you would lay on the bed and hug each other, kiss each other and talk about some random stuff and eventually you two fall asleep. While Fat Nuggets curls up in the middle with you two.

Cherri bomb
The two of you hug each other very tightly together and never let go cause Cherri's scent smells like actual cherry's 🍒

Alastor
He just snaps his fingers and BOOM! You are on his lap and he hugs you by the waist and sniffs your hair and tells you how wonderful you smell.

Husk
Oh, he just walks up to you and falls into your arms and grunts out words that you can't really understand, but you hug him no matter what.

Sir Pentious
He wraps himself around your body and kisses your cheek then you get smothered in kisses.

Rosie
Whenever she's tired, she would come up to you and hug you tight and she would say "Just let me hug you for a few seconds, darling"
And you let her hug you as long as she likes.

Velvet
When she's tired from work, she runs straight at you and she tackles you to the ground and kiss you on your lips "I MISSED YOU MY POOKIE!" She would yell out and cry.
Cause she's a cutie 🥰

Vox
He needs a hug when he feels very down and he comes up to you and he would stutter cause he gets shy when he asks you for a hug.
And you would give him a hug...and he would start crying.

Valentino
Oh, boy, once you're in his arms, he will never let go till he wants to let go.
Y/N:Val, let go, I need to use the toilet.

Val:Just a few more minutes, I need you, babe

Y/N:*Sigh* Okay, only a few more minutes.

Mimzy
She'll hug your waist cuz she's a little bit short but you don't care.

Mimzy:I wish I was taller so you don't have to hold me to kiss you.

Y/N:I don't care, I love you the way you are.

Lute
When she's so angry and in a bad mood, she goes to you and hugs you without saying anything...then she starts to cry.
Poor bubbu🙁

Adam
He's the first f**king man
He literally owns you and he's your property.
So he can hug you whenever he likes and kisses you everywhere on the face and chest.

Emily
You two would watch romantic movies and hug each other while watching romantic films together 🥰

Sera
She asks for permission to hug you first cause she thinks it's rude to not ask for permission to touch someone.
She's a classy seraphim.

Niffty
She gives you small hugs on the waist and legs.
She's a cutie 😊

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Oh, my goodness
Why did I think it was a good idea to use this much characters?!😭😭😭
Should I add Lucifer, Baxter, Lilith, St Peter, Arackniss, Molly and Eve? Or is that way to many characters? But you guys should decide.

Anyway love y'all ♥️♥️♥️