👗🖤Velvette x Reader🖤👗

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Fluff ☁️💐
And cuteness💕💕💕
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
You were walking around Velvette's studio, amazed by all the beautiful outfits she makes.
Vel was making some new outfits for her employees to try them on to see which is better.

But, Vel was working to hard and she's been working all night and she seems stressed.
After a few hours, Velvette needed a break and she entered her room, while you were laying there, and she flopped on the bed and groaned.

"Vel? Are you okay?" You asked her, softly.

"No...I'm not, pookie" Velvette muttered, still smothering her face on a pillow.

You laid next to her, upside down and you placed your hand on Vel's shoulder as you smoothly rubbed it.
The two of you laid there, till Velvette looked at you and smiled, softly.

"You are sooooo....cute" She chuckled.
You smiled and rolled to her and hugged her.

"You're cuter!" You placed a kiss on Vel's forehead.
"No! You are!"
Vel laughed and you guys started to tease each other and rolled around the bed, till you guys wrapped yourselves in the blanket, like a burrito.

You kissed Vel's lips, smoothly and smiled at her.

Then Vel closed her eyes and smooshed her face in your neck.
Her warm breath breathed on your neck, making it sweat a bit.
And eventually you guys fell asleep together.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Yet again!  Another lazy oneshot

But, I had fun, honestly

But more will come soon, I think

🖤💜❤️💖
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••