Missing Angel (part 2)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry part 2 took a while 🖤
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It had been hours since Angel left and it was getting dark. Where was Angel?

"Hey, Vaggie? Is Angel coming back soon?" Charlie asked her girlfriend.
Vaggie looked at the floor and crossed her arms. "I'm....not sure...plus he's always like this so we don't need to worry" Vaggie said.

"Why care about the whore? He's always leaving for hours and comes back like nothing happened" Husk muttered, while he was cleaning bottles.

Charlie sat on the couch and curled into a ball. She left worried about Angel, he will come back...right? He wouldn't just leave forever.

Vaggie looked at Charlie and sighed. "We should get ready for bed, you need some rest" Vaggie smiled softly to Charlie.

"Okay, goodnight, Husk" Charlie waved goodnight to Husk.
"Yeah...night" Husk grumbled and continued to clean the bottles.

*******************
"Ugh....w-what.."
Angel grumbled, opening his eyes slowly. It was dark, his hands were tied up with strong ropes. "What the fuck? Where the fuck am I?!" Angel yelled, hoping someone will hear him.

"What happened? Why am I here?" Angel asked to himself. He shook his head and sighed. "Is this some scene I'm supposed to do?! Cause it ain't funny! You fucking tased me!!!" Angel yelled out to whoever is there with him.

"This isn't a scene"
A low deep voice growled.

"Who's there?" Angel looked around the place, no one was there. "I know you're there!"

Angel then saw a tall shadow standing up, holding a smoke.

Oh no....

"V-Val?" Angel gasped. "W-What is this? Why the hell am I here?" Angel felt anxious and confused. Why was he here? And what was Val doing here?

"You've been staying at that crappy hotel, haven't ya?" Val growled with a wide evil grin.

"I-I well...I-

"ANSWER ME!!!" Valentino roared out his tone.
Angel backed up. "Y-Yeah..I have-but only because it was for free and-AH!"
Val slapped Angel with on of his hands and Angel flew into a wall, hitting head.

"What are you doing?!" Angel whimpered, backing away from Val.
"I'll make sure that you'll never go back to that hotel ever again, do you understand me?" Val grabbed Angel by the collar.

"V-Val...please I'll be a good slut...just let me go and let's pretend none of this happened"

Val gritted his sharp thorny teeth and gripped onto Angel's chin. "Looks like you still haven't learned your lessons, how about we fix that? Hmm?"

Shit...

*************
Vaggie had just settled Charlie to bed and made her forget about Angel for once. She walked downstairs, while Husk was drinking. "Husk? Why are you still awake?"

"What? Can't I not enjoy myself for once? Plus this is the first time I could drink in peace cause of Angel, that bitch keeps on trying to make me fuck him..."

Vaggie rolled her eyes and walked back upstairs, leaving Husk there to enjoy himself.

Husk put his bottle down and looked at the door. "The hell is this bitch at?"
Husk said to himself. "Whatever. Why do I even care anyway? He's always like this, finally it's quiet"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••