💕They're just babies💕

Sir Pentious: "AHHHH!!!!"

That was the sound of Sir Pentious screams cause #52 caught one of his unfinished inventions on fire.

I quickly grabbed the fire extinguisher and got rid of the fire.

Sir Pentious: "ARGH! YOU RUINED IT!!! STUPID EGG!"

He yelled at #52 and Pent grabbed the egg with his tail and squeezed him tightly so it could break.

I saw this and gasped.

Me: "PENT! NO! LET HIM GO!"

I yelled and hit Pent's tail with the fire extinguisher and he dropped the egg, but I caught him in time in my arms.

Me: *Sigh* "Don't worry, you're safe"

I sighed and gave the egg a pat on the head and I placed him on the floor very gently.

Me: "Now go to the others, me and your stupid boss are gonna have a little chat.

#52 nodded and went to go join the others.

I smiled as the egg left and I glared at Sir Pentious with a furious look.

Sir Pentious: "What?"

SLAP!

Me: "What the heck is wrong with you?

I hissed.

Me: "Trying to kill one of your eggs? What is wrong with you?"

Sir Pentious: "I still have more, I don't care if I kill one of them"

Me: "Oh, well I won't care if you get killed! Plus the eggbois! They're just babies"

Sir Pentious: "BABIES!"

Me:*Nods* "Yeah, they're babies, you darn idiot! And I'm there cother"

I said as I walked to go and see the eggbois.

Sir Pentious: "A what?"

Me: "Child-mother! Come on, that was obvious"