🤍Lute x Reader🖤

You were in the living room sitting on the couch while watching (favourite movie/TV show/series).

Lute was still working and it's been a few hours and she hasn't come back like she usually does.

You felt worried about her, she would work for hours and sometimes day to night.

Then Lute opened the door and sighed.
"Lute!" You ran to her. "Where have you been? It's been hours"

Lute shook her head and walked past you. "I was just working like I usually do" Her voice sounded pretty dry like she hasn't had any water for months.

You caught up to her and grabbed a water bottle. "Here, you need some water" You handed her the bottle and she started to drink it.

The two of you sat down on the couch, while there was an awkward silence.

"So..." You spoke. "What happened at work?"

"Fucking Adam, obviously" Lute chuckled a bit.

"Was he being a little bitch?" You giggled.

"You know it, babe" Lute smiled and wrapped her arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer.

"Was Adam also being a show off?" You asked.

"Like always" Lute answered.

You both laughed and hugged each other and watched a movie together.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ugh!
Lazy oneshot
But I love Lute🤍🖤
She's one of my favourites
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••